Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Hello Everyone 2 years 7 months ago #740

80%

that is awful

I hope you are wrong but I fear you are right. the way the vax program is going they seem to be on target

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 7 months ago #741

ooooooo i haven't heard this - must listen

The Great Cull 2 months 3 weeks ago #1036

What is wrong being in being old ? Terrble mindset of west wherein senior citizens are loathed and seen as burden. Is it considered to be bad to be old there in your country? Its not only old but disabled are seen as burden too. West hates to take care of old people , sick and disabled. It only invests in young agile , productive "money generating " aspect of young. Like a butcher seeing its cattles. The old are revered for experience and wisdom in many cultures. probably they are there for making as do service and give them care . she is at a phase of evolution. her knowledge and experience enriched with wisdom are more important for many. your "mindset" is not conducive to accept all which may be because of cultural ethos. :huh: weird on an honest note. i understand whereit stems from i guess.

Last edit: by Niharika. Reason: syntax error-
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds