Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #705

Penny don't throw in the towel pleeeeez you're one of my favorite people like ever

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Everyone 2 years 8 months ago #706

Penny, I am intrigued and ever-curious about your encounters with our so-called "gods" - anunnaki - to some that would make you a "god" but we know that they are just people - advanced people, but people nonetheless. For me your personal testimony helps me cut thru the BS of all these competing theories and contradictory histories - because every one of these "gods" has been pushing forth their agendas, using human mediums and channellers as their messiahs - who give flowery-sounding talks and charge a lot of money. You are an ancient being, and your testimony interferes with the agendas and egos of the bullshit artists. IMHO...... you are also fair and objective and respectful - even to ppl you disagree with.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #708

I had hoped the Nachtwaffen would be interested in stepping in as white hats. they could if they wanted to. it seems they have no interest in the affairs of Earth, but now that humanity is basically being evicted from the galaxy and headed back to Sol, they might have to. they should come home and rescue their homeworld. if they don't, other beings with malevolent intent will continue to make havoc on humanity, here and out in space.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #709

Got to say I'm not interested in an Earth indebted to to the Nachtwaffen. When people with a Teutonic warrior ethic save your ass, they usually expect your servitude as repayment.

Right now, I'm keeping my head down. The man I love waiting for our country to descend into barbarism under the weight of its own hypocrisy. He doesn't see his warrior values reflected in the laws and actions of "civilized" society, and thinks a collapse will give him a chance to build something he can live within. But if I lose him, before he loses me, I'm going to start publishing my ideas. Black hats be dammed! We need a global access to information agency designed to break down information silos, fight bias and spread information literacy. Disclosure is just one kind of suppressed information I study. I want to tell all the children of dogmatic fundamentalist parents and all the citizens of paternalistic propaganda addled states about the information that is being hidden from them and how to accesses it. We need a new age of enlightenment. Ethics and morals need to be elevated while capitalist greed is suppressed, for a change. Restore economic and political power to the masses, by keeping all governing bodies small enough for person to person relationships between all individuals. Direct democracy should be the foundation for any larger representative government.

You don't get any of this if warriors get to take charge without being balanced by pacifists.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #710

I would favor indebtedness to Teutonic rule over our current state of enslavement to the jews and their insane "god" ( be he annunaki or whatever) Humanity must be free of all alien servitude. history is my guide, and my past life memories of the Reich. knowing that the Hell on Earth we are living in here today is a direct result of Germany losing to the allies. and besides, in the grand scheme of things, the asses they would be saving are their own. their years in space has hardened their hearts, but its also shown them that all of humanity is in this together, relative to whats "out there"

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #713

avran wrote: I had hoped the Nachtwaffen would be interested in stepping in as white hats. they could if they wanted to. it seems they have no interest in the affairs of Earth, but now that humanity is basically being evicted from the galaxy and headed back to Sol, they might have to. they should come home and rescue their homeworld. if they don't, other beings with malevolent intent will continue to make havoc on humanity, here and out in space.

it rather is impossible anymore, the earth has been destroyed and will be destroyed, what is now is the rest of the attack op and after going back in time, the waffen nacht here will only collect genetic material for the drako and sell it to other races

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds