Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #671

I actually served out there. I have no idea how many times or for how many factions, as I have only reintegrated 32 out of 2200 alters.

But to my knowledge, there are NO White Hats. None.

There are physical 3D extraterrestrials who have their own agendas and generally think of us like we do gorillas. We are primitive, have trouble communicating and are dangerous. THEY HAVE REASON TO SEE US THAT WAY.

If you want to follow the love and light horseshit channelers listening to CIA's V2K--go for it with my blessings. I don't want to waste my time on happy horseshit liars or those who resonate with them. Go in peace, with my blessings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #672

I have been personally verified as speaking the truth, per the CIA data entry clerk who uploaded my case file to the CIA Archive.

I AM THE ONLY ONE OF US WHO HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY A .GOV AGENT.

So, you can either listen to what I have to say knowing I'm telling the truth, or you can go listen to the channelers and purveyors of happy horseshit.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #673

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #674

Yes, I have lost patience. I'm tired of the same questions over and over and over and over--because you cannot accept my answers and are thinking if you ask it again that my answer will somehow magically change to what you want to hear.

It is fucking insulting and demeaning and a waste of my time.

If you want to listen to religious figures lying about space--by all means go listen. But leave me the fuck alone about it.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #679

Not sure how this got attached to my intro thread, but since you are all here!...

I can vouch for V2K from my own experience. Now that I know it is a confirmed real thing I can look back at my life thus far and see it's presence. I've had voices telling me I am going to die of cancer since I was around age 13. Or any other host of ailments. Every time an ache or pain rears up. A clear voice not from within myself. And I basically tell it to fuck off.

The more sinister is the six years I spent after 'coming to jesus' paralyzed from making any progress in life for fear of not doing the 'RIGHT THING' as I was hearing from God Jesus and the Holy Spirit among others. Which I have no doubt these are real beings. They are offices held by ETs. They aren't particularly bad, but they do have an agenda. This could be V2K but I am not sure.

At any rate I am now doing my own spiritual work and I guess need to get an EMF cap. I can probably tell my higher self and some spiritual guides apart. But being a targeted individual for whatever reason means I should probably have an EMF cap to be safe.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #680

Penny, thank you very much for responding to my post! I really appreciate the opportunity to ask you questions. I have many, because as a 75 year old, I’m still trying to learn.

I’d like to believe humanity has a way out of what appears to be a dystopian future, but I also don’t want to waste my time believing rose colored lies. So I’m wondering who to listen to. Who do you think is telling the truth among the SSP people, besides yourself? (So far, I've been impressed by the testimony from Tony R, Ileana, Randy C, Daryl, Susan and Frank, Johan Fritz.)
Have any of them, or you, recalled hearing about The Galactic Federation of Worlds (GFW), while in the SSP?
I ask because I’m hoping to find some evidence that Elena Danaan is telling the truth. If there is no GFW, then am I to assume the bad guys are feeding Elena a fantasy?
Do you believe there are things like multiple timelines or parallel universes? And do you think there are any near to us that are more love and light oriented than ours? If so, do you think there is a way to switch to such a timeline? Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds