Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #728

Also, Penny, Hypothetically speaking, if the humans of Earth were able to somehow evict the Annunnaki and interact directly with the Draco, would that be an improvement for the human condition?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #729

There's not much I have to offer. Still figuring things out. But I can say that those who can be trusted, are generally individuals who do not go on and on about stuff but tell you to literally figure out for yourself, even have direct experience with other beings (ETs, higher self etc.), instead of taking their word for it. And their pointers are usually along the lines of:
Do not give away your power and authority over yourself as much as possible
Do not give up your connection to source/god/universe or whatever you want to call it under any circumstances
AI should not replace anything we don't already have the capability of naturally within us (basically we don't need AI)

Our enemies, controllers etc have done these things. So naturally they push us to do the same. And this whole mess is it all coming to a point.

I guess we can't escape the Draco and Zha.a.mi but our goal should be to work towards co-existing with them. Its fair to think if we can advance ourselves to a point where we are physically mentally and spiritually equal to them it will be fine. Our world rulers are in the way of this though. So it's up to us to make it happen.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #730

the zhaami are psychopaths. co-existing is not possible. as far as they are concerned we are their property. they genetically modified us so they own us. it would be like chickens on a factory farm coexisting with Tyson Foods. thats how they see us. The reptilians I am not sure. I don't think they really care what we do as long as they get their taxes. what payment they take I don't know. I don't know if payment entails human or child sacrifice. that is a Penny question.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #731

avran wrote: the zhaami are psychopaths. co-existing is not possible. as far as they are concerned we are their property. they genetically modified us so they own us. it would be like chickens on a factory farm coexisting with Tyson Foods. thats how they see us. The reptilians I am not sure. I don't think they really care what we do as long as they get their taxes. what payment they take I don't know. I don't know if payment entails human or child sacrifice. that is a Penny question.

I'm sorry but you don't understand anything, forgive me, I think, listen to what penny writes
and forget your humanity

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #732

penny say "The Universe is still here. Earth is still a planet in the Solar System in the Orion Spur of the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Solar System belongs to the Zha.a.mi, aka Anunnaki. The Orion Spur is part of the Draco Empire. The Draco don't 'just leave'--they destroy whole systems. I know that because that was my job--to destroy worlds in rebellion. We simply dropped big rocks on them from orbit. A big enough rock from orbit will split the planet in half."

it's true, I saw it with my own eyes, exactly what penny wroteI saw what fell to the ground
destroying a planet is a little problem for them, they can turn off the whole universe

Last edit: by Lang.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #733

Lang said:
pacifist ??? forget about it quickly, maybe you will survive

I'm not a pacifist, but my father and several members of my extended family are. This means I am more familiar with working through the opposite argument over the holiday dinner table. I'm the one who has to make the case for preserving warrior culture. There are people in this world who see violence as evil no matter the intent behind it. I have spent more time coming up with scenarios to make pacifists acknowledge that stamping out the way of training people to survive and meet violence with violence would be bad for humanity in the long run.

The arguments for preserving some pacifists philosophies, largely has to do with the kind of society that gets rebuild after the cull.

Avran said:
whoever controls modern media has the keys to programming human behavior globally. this should be obvious.

Absolutely agree with this. Freud's nephew was a dick, and never should have given the tools of psychology to the advertisers.

Time to create page: 2.558 seconds