Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #721

I'm glad you guys are interacting with each other, hopefully becoming less polarized in the process.

The German people in space were told that Earth had been destroyed by a cobalt bomb war. Oberkommando knows better, but has their own secrets to keep. Expecting them to rescue you here is irrational.

Joseph Powell took one of the armadas into Earth orbit and it was captured by ICC. So those 20+ ships all know that there are still people here. But that was only a couple of months ago. My alter on that ship was rescued by a being you would call 'religious' but I still took the armada back into German space.

When the Guardians stepped in to send the Terrans back to the Solar System, they cut those people off from their industrial roots. They have to start over themselves. And ICC is preying on the refugee ships. The Germans are not in a position to do anything.

IF there is nothing done, the logical outcome of the covid shutdowns and vaccine passports is China for Everyone. And with sentient AI backing it, there will be no escape. So stop waiting for rescue from space, whether human or ET.

And seriously, pacifists are going to be killed first by both sides. As long as the average IQ is 100 [meaning half the population is below that] there will never be democracy. What you are asking for is rule by the least common denominator.

We currently have an oligarchy actively committed to depopulation. An intelligent, dedicated oligarchy who has been planning this for 150 years. And most of the population is still having trouble understanding this is The Great Cull. And in total denial that war has been declared on us.

So, continue to pray for rescue from space--who WILL consider you slaves--or do something about your own future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #722

I wish you were wrong but I fear you aren't...

who is ICC? what refugee ships? refugees from where going to where?

i wish oberkommando knew what has happened to their fatherland - pic attached - maybe he does know?

I am doing what I can, those with the will to do so are doing what we can to try to save ourselves. but they enemy is too many - as it was in 1945. those who stand up and fight and try to lead are killed. Recently Robert David Steele was medically murdered. "they" are calling it "covid"

I see no way out of this without outside help. the enemy is already working with outside help. they cheat and break rules and they win. we cant fix this by ourselves on earth. we need help. not saying they should do the work for us, we need to do the work. but possibly discreetly send a little help to get us over the edge....
Attachments:

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #723

penny, something happened there, this race now to mars suddenly and to the moon, drako they flew away ??? someone fought with them, something happened there, I have two variable creatures next to me all the time, for years and their strange symbols that work, open and close the portal, once I asked them why they were here, they told me not to open it myself, when I asked can I turn back the time they said yes but they won't let me and they appeared long before the attack and they identified themselves from the very beginning and ordered to close all portals, all on the ground and to close the land before the attack but we failed, but they are here all the time

when aliens appeared on earth I saved people, no one had any chance, I saw these beings you call "religious" I had their power,( I wrote wrong , I didn't have their power just such a creature enters your body and guides you and uses its power, but all the time you are aware of what it is doing and how, all I had to do was point my hand towards the predator and it just disappeared into fog ) they appeared in a huge fog and then they attacked, I collected alive and led out of the trap, it was not any nuclear war, the army used a neutron bomb, such an explosion does not destroy anything but everything that lives dies and 3-4 days after the explosion you can enter the area of ​​the explosion, when it ended they used the alien technology and moved the whole earth back in time, I saw it with my own eyes with deck of a ship in orbit, but I saw an alien who saved people, took people alive from the earth and took away, it was 2-3 years ago and I was suddenly ready to fight, I was wounded then, I killed the predator with one hand, but he bit off my left hand, on the gray ship they operated medically, I got a new hand, I have traces of the operation, I remember foreign troops, foreign drones, they checked if anyone survived and made it, I do not know how many of us were there at that time but I was walking like a storm, I killed alie n in bulk

Last edit: by Lang.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #724

I wish you were wrong but I fear you aren't...

who is ICC? what refugee ships? refugees from where going to where?

you really don't know
has been upset in space for some reason
you have to understand that all worlds and races live in one ecology, if something happens we will all die, no one will save you or people if people do not understand what they are doing right or wrong, believe me, nobody is interested in your ass, covid is a gift from drako, it is an animal disease

right now high civilizations are moving whole worlds farther from the galactic center, okay? everything shifted and the mass of worlds was gone, I was there, I saved who managed and I saw with my own eyes how one whole universe was extinguished, you understand? this light has been taken to the center and disappeared, the earth is very unstable

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #726

I keep being told so-and-so said such-and-such.

I don't care what others are saying--that is what you are missing here. I know what is going on with my alters still active out there in time loops. I am telling you the straight up truth and you are rejecting it.

Oberkommando is a group, like saying The High Command or Chiefs of Staff. It's not an individual.

You can believe whatever the fuck you want about whatever you want. But this is my website and I resent you coming in and spreading bullshit.

The Universe is still here. Earth is still a planet in the Solar System in the Orion Spur of the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Solar System belongs to the Zha.a.mi, aka Anunnaki. The Orion Spur is part of the Draco Empire. The Draco don't 'just leave'--they destroy whole systems. I know that because that was my job--to destroy worlds in rebellion. We simply dropped big rocks on them from orbit. A big enough rock from orbit will split the planet in half.

The Draco, the Anunnaki, the Guardians are all still here in the Solar System and some are actually on Earth.

And anyone who says otherwise is wrong. And is deluded by V2K or is flat out lying. But believe what you want.

The Guardians won't let anyone else invade or rescue y'all. Whether you live or die is completely in your hands. But y'all are acting like slaves who have to be told what to do. And you all have so much religious bullshit blinding you that you are helpless like slaves or children.

So, I'm stepping out of this discussion and y'all can have at it. I'm done.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #727

Penny....... please don't go.. i have questions

I still don't know what is ICC i know I "should know" but I don't - I think you are referring to the "bankers in space"? I just know very little about the opposition to the Germans - I still think in terms of them as the Allied Forces.

my edit - I see you have an ICC group, so I see what that is now, they clone humans and make cyborgs. - they are the bad guys - and part of what I deem the "allied forces"

>>> "We simply dropped big rocks on them from orbit. A big enough rock from orbit will split the planet in half."

this sounds like what happened to Tiamat and created the asteroid belt, and Earth, and the erratic orbit of Nibiru. connection?

>>>The Guardians won't let anyone else invade or rescue y'all. Whether you live or die is completely in your hands.

Penny, since the Space Germans are earthlings, why would they not be allowed to intervene here? Yes it is "up to us" the space Germans are part of "us" the humans of earth - and besides they have nowhere else to go now...

Last edit: by avran.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds