Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Hello Everyone 2 years 11 months ago #589

I would say I don't know what I am doing here but pfff... that would be skirting around the bush. I have been drawn to SSP and related stuff for a while now. Not in a cheeky entertainment way, but in a serious need for truth about myself, this world I love so much, and her peoples. Found my way through a lot of rubbish. Maybe I have been more involved than I am aware of at this point. I am not afraid to find out. I've done a rudimentary family tree on ancestry.com all the way back into the 1400's. But honestly it's tedious and there are A LOT of holes and besides, this is hard stuff to verify! Is this something that could be worked through in the Akashic Records or learning to remote view?

I've had chronic health issues my whole life, but nothing immediately life threatening. Although that depends on who you might ask. I am down to eating only fruit if I know what's good for me, everything else just makes me sick. Cant wait to fix my DNA.

That's enough for now.

Hello Everyone!

-Shawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Everyone 2 years 11 months ago #606

Welcome!
You sound like me almost a decade ago.

I started my tree in 2005 and it's a lot of hard work and yes I have lines that just stop. Not because there were not people, but because there were not records.

You really should eat more than just fruit. Bodies need protein and male bodies need more. Vitamins and minerals are helpful too. Not wanting to be bossy, just concerned.

SSP is a complex topic that most people try to turn into a religious one. It is very 3D real, and is military and basically an organized criminal activity from my point of view. Why anyone would make it religious confounds me to no end. I tend to call it space related black ops because that is a more accurate description.

What I am trying to stop is the kidnapping to man these black ops and to create slave labor forces. That is my main motive. My second motive is to help the survivors find some peace after.

Hello Everyone 2 years 10 months ago #636

I appreciate the concern. The old saying goes: follow the money. Plenty of scientific research just happened to 'prove' we need protein, specifically from animals, to survive. I wonder which industries stood to make money off this?

There is a lot of rainbows and cotton candy in the alternative health arena for sure too. But there is also science if you go digging. And for myself and some others, fruitarian diet is the only thing that is working to heal our bodies thus far. Is it for everyone? No. It's not a forever thing either, but a healing modality. I'm not sitting around waiting for these magical med beds to descend from the sky.

I want to stop the kidnapping too. Whether I am part of the targeted groups, can't say. I don't even know my blood type. I do know I was born early, so probably don't have, is it Draco DNA?...no royal ancestors that I can sus out so far. But maybe some aristocratic individuals in close proximity. Like a comptroller to the king and some lords and ladies, archbishops etc.

Hello Everyone 2 years 10 months ago #643

I didn't say you needed meat. Only people with anemias need animal proteins. Don't go paranoid on me.

If you have "lords, ladies, comptrollers, archbishops" those tended to be the lesser relations of the current king or prior kings. Most commoners the records stop at 1400 in main Europe or 1100 in England. Royal Blood is trackable for thousands of years. One of my lines goes back to Sumer. Notice I don't say the people stop, only the records of them. And yes, it's difficult, painstaking work that others don't appreciate. And can make you look like a nerd.

My understanding is that the CIA is targeting Merovingian descendants for SSP service. And anyone else who shows psi ability.

The Eldoncard testing kit is sold online through Walmart or Amazon. It's as easy as the diabetic blood sugar testing. Over half the real veterans are Rh- or have a parent who is.

I was born in 1955 and was DNA modified with Alpha Drac. I would have been a 10 month baby like my siblings, but my mom's doctor induced. It's not a crime to be this. I don't eat babies or drink human blood. I've never shapeshifted to my knowledge.

Hello Everyone 2 years 10 months ago #644

I don't anticipate the med beds being brought out until they are done with The Great Cull. The 80% population reduction in a 5 year period.

I can't see why they would heal people they were trying to get rid of.

Hello Everyone 2 years 9 months ago #652

Hey,

Having a healthy and open mind about it is good. You could try to meditate on what it is or what it feels like to be 'drawn' to the ssp stuff.

I use to be drawn to it _a lot_ as well, and I would be a bit obsessive in watching all these interviews. At some point I began wondering if I maybe somehow had something to do with it. But I thought I just had an issue with my ego. Then I tried testing it with muscle testing and meditation, but I never really was able to be sure about the results of those tests, as they would often differ from day to day. I just ended up getting confirmation from a psychic(s). I found it really hard to figure that one out all by myself. I think it is a difficult thing to figure out, because I feel a part of me still doesn't want to 'really know' what happened, and that will play a role too.

But yeah, if you ever had extremely intense nightmares that make you feel like you are a demon or a serial killer... you might want to look into it... Or if you remember having a dream as a child that felt like you were away for ages. But too be honest, they weren't enough 'indication' for me for a long time either. The programming is strong in this one. I think most people will probably not break through their programming anyway, so I don't think it will be as 'telling' for most people as it was for those who talk about it in public. Even though it must have been hard to for them as well. But yeah, I too didn't have the 'obvious signs'.

You could try to say to yourself that you _were_ part of the ssp, and then look at how it feels to you. If it feels 'freeing' to say that, you might want to look in to it. If not, than no big deal, nobody is judging you for testing your feelings.

About the only fruit thing. Yeah, I tried the fruitarian thing about 1,5 years or so. Also (raw) veganism for longer. Unfortunately I ended up having health issues from it that were probably mostly from 'believing in it' too much, and thereby taking it further than my body could handle it. But as a non-permanent thing, I guess it could be a good thing, just like fasts are. In the end, you never _really_ know what is right for you or not in our society, so I can only applaud it when you try it out yourself. But yeah, from my own experience I side with penny on this. I do find my body needs meat. But these are just my 2 cents.

Last edit: by spirittech.
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds