Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #714

ethics and morality are a mistake that costs us the survival of an entire civilization, forget about it if you want to live, pacifist ??? forget about it quickly, maybe you will survive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Everyone 2 years 8 months ago #715

but the annunaki are not any gods, the gods are those beings of light, but they themselves say that they are not angels even though we call them that, I don't know, maybe penny knows better but they probably manage space, this is collective consciousness, they showed me once my "math and physics" but I do not understand what I saw, such huge transparent walls and there were these strange symbols and signs, I only guessed what it could be, it goes beyond people understanding and beyond the drako, you panic and they are very scared, when the light appears drako goes far to the side and waits for it to go away

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #716

avran wrote: I would favor indebtedness to Teutonic rule over our current state of enslavement to the jews and their insane "god" ( be he annunaki or whatever) Humanity must be free of all alien servitude. history is my guide, and my past life memories of the Reich. knowing that the Hell on Earth we are living in here today is a direct result of Germany losing to the allies. and besides, in the grand scheme of things, the asses they would be saving are their own. their years in space has hardened their hearts, but its also shown them that all of humanity is in this together, relative to whats "out there"

penny said in the film about these beings of light that they have the ability to create and if they want everything they want to appear physically, I am talking about them, they guard the space and manage it, even the greatest technology does not exist for them, they create everything without no machine but thoughts

Last edit: by Lang.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #717

the German space program came into existence for the purpose of defending the German people and nation against the allied invasion. For blood and soil. the war has not ended and that directive is still in effect. regardless of what's going on out there in space. the Germans are from here, they are not aliens, this is their fatherland, and they have an obligation to defend it. if they choose not to they are traitors. the German nation is no longer what it was when they left and the remnants of the Reich have reincarnated and are scattered across the world. but we're still here. we do not deserve to be abandoned. as to your other comment: brute force must be balanced and measured with compassion. Use as much as violence as necessary to achieve your goal. and that might be a lot, but do not exceed that, do not be excessively cruel for the sake of enjoyment or revenge. that is what our enemies do, and they must be stopped.

Last edit: by avran.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #718

To see existence only in terms of us vs them, black opposing white or good fighting evil is to live inside the Caucus Race from Alice in Wonderland. What I really want to see is the thinking beings of Earth striving together to preserve Life. Most people I encounter in this life are too absorbed in their own personal bullshit to be able to understand the perspective of their neighbor let alone have compassion for them. Where as, the slim possibility of getting civilized existence over this hump and into a new renaissance is going to require people from a rainbow of different perspectives working in concert.

I'm striving to use this lifetime to search for ways to foster understanding between people of vastly disparate worldviews. So far, promoting information literacy and fighting bias have been the small ways I've felt have some chance of making a difference. Are we embodied beings incredibly empowered or terribly insignificant? Sometimes I think I write all of my ideas down for the future zenoethonoligists who will compose their dissertations on us based on the data collected on us by intelligence agencies.

Last edit: by rita.cohen.

The Great Cull 2 years 8 months ago #719

ive been on this earth for 19,000 yrs and 937 human incarnations and unknown number of existences prior to human, likely reptilian and involved in genetically engineering the humans. I've been all races of human, although some more than others. this incarnation in particular is so vastly different from my life in Germany, it has forced me to struggle to find resolution. so if anyone is qualified to have a broad spectrum point of view , its me. that being said, there really is only two sides. good and evil, creation and destruction. growth and decay. on this Earth, my understanding is there are two annunaki "gods" EnLil and EnKi, who are half-brothers and hate each other over who gets dominion of Earth. this war between them is played out by this tribe or that tribe of humans, killing each other, not realizing that they are doing so on behalf of whichever annunnaki overlord claims rulership over them.

there is only one way to overcome vastly disparate worldviews, and that is to tell the truth, and to be able to hear the truth. the biggest obstacle to truth is the human ego, disparate worldviews happen because people cling to lies even to the point of endangering their own survival. people will literally fight to the death rather than ponder the possibility that they might be wrong. this is the ego gone out of control; far beyond its original design to protect one's physical
life. I believe it is a flaw wired in to the human psyche on purpose, one of many flaws, genetically installed on purpose to thwart human evolution and make our behavior easily programmable by outside forces, to our detriment. what religions used to do for centuries but is now replaced by the more efficient modern media. whoever controls modern media has the keys to programming human behavior globally. this should be obvious.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds