Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #694

I am not Tony. Tony is a great guy, tells the truth. Tony will engage stupid questions forever.

I am an older woman who has been treated like I'm batshit for 5 years.
I am on the verge of throwing in the towel because of it.

I have had a 3D realistic story for the whole time since my memories were activated in 2013 by the NSA team. It has been verified by the CIA data entry clerk who uploaded it to the CIA Archive.

But everyone and his brother and sister want me to explain mystical bullshit that some channeler pulled out of their ass.
Have you heard the term "hopium"? It means complete bullshit that normals cling to because it gives them hope. That is what the White Hat scenario is.

So explain to me why one platform told me I was too old and not pretty enough to be on their platform?
So explain to me why the conference producer keeps asking me to wear make-up and get my hair done and 'dress better'?
So explain to me why people come on my radio show and treat me like I'm crazy while I'm promoting them?
You have just as much qualification to answer that as I do to tell you what Elena Danaan is thinking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #695

I did counseling for 7 years. Two with people who were obsessed over Twin Flames and 5 with people obsessed over SSP. Both groups have a multitude of wannabes. Both groups tell me that they are too broke to pay me. And both groups will get tired of me listening to their obsession and telling them the truth--that it's just obsession.

And then they come back with ____________ [insert name of psychic who charges a lot of money] says blah, blah, blah.

Because they don't want the truth. They want to feel special and have hopium. And I stopped doing counseling because of this. They were monopolizing my time from 8 to 12 hours a day, listening to all their dreams that were just that and expecting me to give a different answer--the one they wanted to hear. And when I would not lie to them, they went elsewhere.

I no longer do counseling. I do talk to people here, but I encourage you to talk to each other and listen to the people who are telling the truth: Tony, Randy, Andy and Matt.

And I am not going to tell you something different--no matter how many times you ask me.
If it isn't what you want to hear? Find someone who will tell you what you want to hear and leave me alone. I'm telling the truth as I know it. Period.

And yes, I'm bitter and angry.

Hello Everyone 2 years 9 months ago #696

Wow, what happened to this thread. xD
I guess its still the internet after all. :p

Hmmm, I used to be that 'new-ager' that was all about 'love and light stuff' a long time ago. xD
That dissappears pretty quickly once SSP memories start trickling down... man.

Also, I hate to see fake psychics. I can never really know whether they are legit or not for sure 100%.
But there are 'psychics' on the internet I trust, others that I'm not sure about, and others that I don't trust.
One of these I never trusted has turned out to be a scammer. Still, it is sad too see people still fall into their trap. (That really pisses me off.)
Unfortunately, I see people in the ssp community that are trusting of some people I don't personally trust. Not being judgemental here.
You have to be really open minded to be able to get into all this ssp stuff, yet it you should not be too open and immediately trusting all the time.
I feel this happens too often for people into 'spirital' or 'ssp' stuff.
Also, even the psychics I personally 'trust' give information that conflicts with eachother.
At the end of the day, I take no info as hard facts, I just consider everything as speculation or half-truths. Often times that's just all we are able to get anyway.
I do sense everyone's energy signature and use that to give a sense of authenticity to their information, depending on how I feel about their energy.
Also, I've come to partly distrust any information coming from 'the other side' by channelers or psychics, anyway. The psychic in question may be 100% legit, but nowadays I just don't know if I can trust these spirits or so called 'enlightened beings' either.

When I first heard cg's story on Cosmic Disclosure, I was actually sold. Yet, his energy didn't quite feel right.
At the time I took the triggering feelings I got when watching the show, as the 'proof of authenticity'.
Later on I learned about the infighting, and I got to realize why I felt so unimpressed about him personally, compared to his story.
I guess I live and I learn, and I'm glad they took his episodes out of Cosmic Disclosure.
Anyway, I don't think I need to bring that up here as you'll probably already know about that fiasco with cg, but I feel the need to show that my opinions are not always correct either.

Either way, when I first heard Penny's story on Super Soldier Talk, it was the first time I heard the 'dark side' of the SSP stuff, and that was exactly what I (unconscionably) was looking for. Yet another world had opened for me at the time. There was no logical reason for me at the time why SSP stuff would be connected with such dark stuff, but I guess I needed to hear exactly that.

But yeah, there are a lot of issues in these communities. I have no 'cure-all' either. It's just a sad fact of life that people get so easily manipulated. Whether you think you are ahead of your peers because of your 'spirituality' or not... Can't say I'm perfect in that sense either, but I'm glad I don't believe the BS fairy tails anymore. that i used to xD

Last edit: by spirittech.

Hello Everyone 2 years 9 months ago #698

Thank you.

I keep trying to keep the topics 3D real and not religious or psychic based. My memories are as 3D real as my memories of growing up on a dairy in California.

I have never said I was telling the only truth. I just get tired of being badgered about other people's stories. Every new person who pops up, I'm badgered. That is why I tell people to go ask them.

My memories of space are dark as fuck, and my actions out there are pretty bad. They would be war crimes on Earth. This is why it both shocks and mortifies me that people want me to be a religious leader. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?

I do not understand why people shove others into my face and ask "What about this?" It is calling me a liar to my face. If you think I'm lying--leave me alone.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #699

I think you are amazing. You have a beautiful soul Penny trapped in a body that is old and worn.

I have seen you many times “out there”. People don’t realize every tine we are taken out “earth body” pays a price. They want us to be less mobile it is easier for them to handle us.

Penny keep telling your truth.

Love ya.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #700

I remember saving your life against your will as your ship was being attacked.
Kruger. You were a surgeon on a medical ship in deep space.

But you haven't been terribly public about your personal story.

I'm just tired of being badgered every time there is a new person in our community. Especially when they are religious leaders instead of veterans.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds