Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #688

Well I'll tell you I've been seriously looking into the disclosure space, since my husband listened to the very beginning of Randy Cramer's story. The phrase "Project Moonshadow" triggered memory recall that developed into temporal dysplasia. I was very glad to find Penny, because she has counseled people who have been effected by various programs, and understands that people have triggers implanted, whether physical, psychological, or astral, that can bring on extreme paranoia as well as other physical and psychological symptoms. Penny is subject to these kinds of triggers herself, which is why I wanted to step in and see if I could give you a little redirection and let you know you were causing some stress.

As to recommended videos, I think starting with the Mapping the Secret Space Program video (
), along with the Q&A with Eric she did after the program provides a good base. Then if you watch some of the early Nacht Waffen Pilot videos, you can find a few where Penny's guest couldn't make it, so her producer asks Penny questions about her experiences. Also, Nacht Waffen Pilot with Guest Herr Major--10-11- 2020 (
) is an interview with someone Penny served with in the Nacht Waffen.

Since your entrance into this space is through an interaction with an FBI investigator, you might be interested in someone who provides access to some government documents. You should check out Eric J. Hecker's website Deciphering My Experience . He keeps an archive of relevant declassified CIA documents on his site, as well as interviewing a number of other interesting folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #689

Rita, thank you very much for the video recommendations!
Will watch ASAP.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #690

@Fineday
1. I have issues with channelers in an age of V2K. All of them. I see no reason to listen to people who are repeating what the CIA is telling them over wifi.
2. I have issues with people who are religious figures until their guest is killed and are suddenly know-it-alls in my community. It would be like the local Catholic priest coming in and pretending to be an Iraqi war veteran after one was in confession and killed. Exactly the same gut reaction on my part.
3. I have issues with I lived in a MILITARY in 3D physical space and people want me to make religious statements. Do you ask Generals to give you religious answers?
4. Having lived in a MILITARY SITUATION, there are no 'good guys' out there. There are only varying degrees of self-absorbed potential hostiles. Treat them like used car salesmen.
5. You have come to MY website and are hounding me about another speaker who I have already given my opinion of her pronouncements. You sound to me like you should be on HER website instead of mine. AKA, you are being rude to me in my house.
6. I have 5 years of public record, most is on my YT channel. If you can't be bothered to watch that, why should I be bothered to listen to your religious leader?
7. Just because I'm public and available does not give you the right to interrogate me because can't make up your mind if I'm telling the truth or not. Your attitude is calling me a liar.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #691

The elderly woman I am interviewing here is a retired CIA data entry clerk. Her name is Doris C. Neely. She sued the CIA under the Reagan Administration for racial discrimination and the case went to the Supreme Court and she won. She is as fucking real as they come.

This interview is where she is verifying my story based on that she uploaded my packet into the CIA archive computer. So--you think I'm a liar. Maybe you will believe a CIA agent.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #692

Penny, since you took the time to write this list concerning my posts, I feel obliged to respond, hopefully in a way that does not seem adversarial.

1. “I have issues with channelers in an age of V2K. All of them. I see no reason to listen to people who are repeating what the CIA is telling them over wifi.”

I agree, which is why I always try to determine if someone is hearing telepathically, through an alien implant, or via V2K CIA tech.

As I’m sure you know, all methods are real but different with one thing uniting them. The receiver can be deceived as to who is really speaking to them.

That’s why I ask questions that might help me determine the source for a particular person’s information.

2. I too feel anger and sadness over the death of Steven Chu.

3. “I have issues with I lived in a MILITARY in 3D physical space and people want me to make religious statements. Do you ask Generals to give you religious answers?”

My experience in the military was that most of the people I met would definitely not have been my first choice for getting answers to theological questions.

4. “Having lived in a MILITARY SITUATION, there are no 'good guys' out there. There are only varying degrees of self-absorbed potential hostiles. Treat them like used car salesmen.”

My experience back in the 1960s was that most of my military comrades were basically good people, who didn’t have much understanding of the big picture about politics, metaphysics, or aliens.

That was the United States military. I’m not surprised if you had a different experience serving in a Nazis organization like the Nacht Waffen.

5. “You have come to MY website and are hounding me about another speaker who I have already given my opinion of her pronouncements. You sound to me like you should be on HER website instead of mine. AKA, you are being rude to me in my house…”

I don’t consider asking honest questions to be rude, just inappropriate, if they are directed to someone who will be triggered by them.

If I had realized my questions would provoke so much upset, I wouldn’t have asked them.

6. “I have 5 years of public record, most is on my YT channel. If you can't be bothered to watch that, why should I be bothered to listen to your religious leader?”

I watched videos about you before coming to your website. And I’m grateful to Rita for suggesting the ones she did, which I’ve been watching.

BTW, I don’t follow any religious leaders.

7. “Just because I'm public and available does not give you the right to interrogate me because can't make up your mind if I'm telling the truth or not. Your attitude is calling me a liar.”

I never called you a liar, and I didn’t arrive on your site disbelieving your story. In fact, I came looking for information to help me decide whether to believe reports from others like Daryl and Elena, who claim that “white hats” will prevail and usher in a great future.

As for interrogating you, I’ve already apologized if my questions sounded adversarial.

FYI, some in your community welcome my questions. For example, here’s a response from Tony to some tough questions I asked him in our Patreon chat yesterday:

TONY - “I love these questions. I like the hard questions. That’s what this is for. That’s why we’re doing this. But I’ll tell you it’s much harder than any interview I ever did.”

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #693

I consider Elena Danaan to be a religious figure who is now claiming to be a SSP veteran because Chu was killed after being on her show.
I do not believe her claims.
I do not know how many times I have to say that.

I have repeatedly stated I don't like talking about others in the community. Most of them I have no idea where their information came from because it's so far off 3D reality that I cannot believe it myself. Most of the women are obsessing about being raped. And anyone who is preaching White Hats will save us is RELIGIOUS or mentally ill.

Tony, Randy, Will Tracy, Andy Basiago all tell 3D viable stories. There are about 20 SSP folks who are telling the truth but embellish it with religious bullshit.

If it isn't a 3D real story, with 3D tech to explain the weirdnesses, then you need to doubt the veracity.

Time to create page: 3.306 seconds