Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 1 year 11 months ago #895

I do not see on my page where I can writhe what I want to share. Could you help me with it, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 1 year 10 months ago #906

We talked a lot about Miles' background on the dark side of the law. We also talked about why I don't judge people by their pasts, and how I understand what they are talking about. Miles has served his time for what he did and is clean now. That is what matters.

What we failed to mention is that many UFO abductees/black ops survivors have "unsavory pasts". Miles is NOT alone. There are many, but they are systematically excluded by the Official Gatekeepers of Disclosure. The current policy from MUFON and others is that you have to have a DD214 that proves you were in the military AND/OR have at least a Master's degree from an accredited University. That excludes 95% of real experiencers.

We did talk about Miles' NDEs that were drug use related. And about his abductions in 2014. We ran out of time, so will have a part 2 [probably next month].

Bio:

Miles is a life long experiencer.
In 2007 he had his first memorable Close Encounter of the 4th & 5th kind.
Prior to the encounter he did not use computers & was not aware of this phenomenon but always knew he was different.
He was always an empath & had telepathic abilities.
After a NDE in 2014 his life changed completely!
He himself had changed & was able to do things he once struggled with.
He's what some would call a Walk in.
Among the list of many things Miles also has the ability to view into other past, present & future reincarnations & simultaneously existing realities & timelines.
He also is a sky & moon watcher & has found many advanced structures in & on the moon.

Contacting Miles Moon Bases is a little difficult right now, thanks to YT and Google. As soon as I get a link, I will edit this 'about'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds