Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 4 months ago #332

I have started uploading videos to my own Youtube channel. They will be free to view.

I also have a podcast series on Alexander Cherkasov's Patreon site, and they are $3 each to view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 4 months ago #333

Elena Kapulnik is back, and interviewed me about the cyborg factory I destroyed on Mars in 2016 and the discussion went from there to Nacht Waffen, Aries Prime on Mars, Draco, etc.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 4 months ago #335

This was a long chat I had with Will Glover. We talked mostly about alters, how you finally accept you have them, family interactions when everyone has alters, and how we tell who is who in bleedovers.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 4 months ago #336

We had an issue with the links from the Patreon site and their age restriction notice. Thank you much to Admin Ian for removing that link for me.

<3 <3 <3

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 4 months ago #348

Sean Bond interviewed me and shared the recording with me. This is part one of 2, and I don't have the recording of the second part.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 3 months ago #365

Part 2 of 3 [turns out there was a third video] with Sean Bond and Penny Bradley

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds