Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 1 month ago #394

Eric Hecker was a plumber at the Raytheon Base in Antarctica. He starts off talking about that, and for the first 20 minutes or so my audio was not recording so it's just him. We drifted to SSP and Montauk and spent a lot of time talking about Montauk and it's history. Since he used to live on Long Island, he has insights that would be difficult for the rest of us to access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #754

It is plausible since Elena reports such mistreatment by others such as theft of her work that she sometimes overreacts herself by responding negatively to anyone unusual who contacts her.

Last edit: by Reader. Reason: ambiguity

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #755

The video has been replaced by a declaration of its removal.
The video titled Eric Hecker on You Tube appears in a fragmented form with deletions and acustic silences.

Last edit: by Reader. Reason: Exactitude

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #757

Eric has his own website now: Deciphering My Experience

His video archive doesn't go back as far as the interview he did with Penny, but a lot of his recent stuff is also interesting. He also keeps an archive of declassified intelligence files on his website. It's mostly stuff related to Project Star Gate/Grill Flame, but a lot of the classified remote viewing programs were SSP adjacent.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #762

I had several of my recordings set to not play on other sites nor to be downloaded because people were stealing my work. Eric is doing the same, for the same reasons. He has a website for his work. THIS IS MY WEBSITE.

Now, there are a lot of people in the community who are honest and decent. There are others who are obsessed with calling us demon possessed, etc. And they take clips from videos out of context to prove it. And frankly, they are part of why I'm livid about any of this being treated as 'religious'.

I was military in space. None of my alters are religious. At all. I find it deeply offensive when everything I post is slimed with a religious gloss. And yes, Steiner is 'religious', he's just not Christian. We have a Forum topic on Religion. Keep it there or be banned from this site.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #770

Dear Ms Bradley,

I already answered your message in which you judge Rudolf Steiner to be religious and not Christian. I study epistemology which is a discipline belonging to philosophy, not theology.

Time to create page: 2.438 seconds