Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #777

Well, epistemology was taught at the seminary I attended. And this is still my site. If I ban the Christians, Mormons and New Agers from proselytizing on my site, I would be amiss to allow occultists. The Christian cult I grew up in claimed to not be a religion as well . . . .

Rudolf Steiner is an occultist who specialized in Theosophy. Theosophy being an occult belief based on the writings of Madame Blavatsky who traveled the Middle East and India and developed her own religious beliefs. It was a popular alternative belief system about 150 years ago.

Rudolf Steiner - Wikipedia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #778

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #781

Dear Ms Bradley,

You are the person here who writes about Rudolf Steiner and what you write is wrong. For your information, Steiner applies Goethe's idea of metamorphosis. Do yourself a favour and ask Tobias Langscheid who founded and manages the Paul Schatz Foundation to send you his do-it-yourself kit
to construct of cardboard a cube which can be turned inside out. The brochure of instructions in German i saw only quickly looked good. If you have a financial problem, write or tell Herrn Langscheid about it. Herbert Witzenmann, Goethes universalästhetischer Impuls has two essays about Umstuelpung, which he describes as universal principle and a feature of metamorphosis.

Kind regards
Peter O'Connor

Last edit: by Reader. Reason: Spelling correction

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #799

hallo penny is there a re-upload of this video?

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 2 years 7 months ago #800

I edited it to allow it to be embedded. I had stopped that because people were stealing my work and editing things out of context to make me sound demonic. The sound is really bad the first 20 minutes or so, but this was the only recording.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 1 year 11 months ago #894

Just Rh negative (0) and have some strange things with me all my life. I have found this site resently. Englis is my second language.

Time to create page: 1.103 seconds