Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Prime Directive 3 years 11 months ago #454

I stumbled into the Patton story on youtube late in life. Because he is known to have said 'maybe we have been fighting the wrong side', has caused me to rethink much of our history and realize there are just too many lies out there for comfort. It was a surprising moment for me when I figured out there was another side to the story in question. However, I have also seen many documentaries from the other side too. It was just bad on both sides. War just shouldn't be, at all.
There seem to be many bloodline groups vying for power throughout history, continuing to this very day, outter and inner earth. It would be nice to know all the players and who is allied with whom and the stance for each group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prime Directive 3 years 11 months ago #459

I have been working the past couple of years just to figure out who the players are in America and who is allied with whom and what their apparent agendas are.

It appears there are at least 30 groups, in shifting alliances that are based on splits [egos] in bloodlines. And the result is more like a Mafia turf war to see who is going to be top boss. It has been very difficult to tell who is on what team, much less if what they want is going to be good for regular working class people.

Prime Directive 3 years 10 months ago #467

Mafia turf war. Yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like to me. States seem to be hussling to either milk the FedGov as usual or fight it. Whatever happened to cooperation? Seems like a forgotten word.
(deleted)
I came across two items that seem to be sort of connected. First has to do with a person called Etienne who seems to be involved in galactic goings on in a more serious way. He is saying the old Federation is phasing out to a new alliance of several federations. Summary of Counsel Meeting with the Federations of the Multiverse | Spiritual Self Transformation
(deleted)

Last edit: by epona.

Prime Directive 3 years 10 months ago #469

I know Etienne Charland. He thinks he's the Emperor of Orion, a reptilian empire in competition with the Draco.

He IS powerful. Attacked me a couple of times, damaged my pineal gland and left me third eye blind for a year.

But when he talks about things, it's always from the perspective of him being the hero. Total ego. I don't accept anything he comes up with unless it's verified by people who don't know him.

When I talk about the space programs--I was out there. I'm not pulling psychic stuff out of the air. I'm telling you what I know from service. Not channeling or remote viewing or guessing.

Prime Directive 3 years 9 months ago #470

Bummer, but good to understand what kind of things can be done. From what I am learning, it seems there is a different mentality on the 'non-physical' side. I get the impression it is almost dog-eat-dog reality. Maybe it has always been that way, and earthlings have been given vibrational rose-colored glasses. Regardless, I think those have been sipping down quite a bit lately, and eventually will come off. I feel this is what humanity is being prepared for now, a needed change of mind to reset the base thinking pattern to build future (not beliefs) but maybe more like mind structures on top of. I have to say some foo-foo high-up organizations had to know, because why else was the last generation called "Z"? And then 2013 starts those growing up in the "new way" of which we are crazily hurtling towards.
(deleted)

Last edit: by epona.

Prime Directive 3 years 9 months ago #471

My understanding is that we are used to hybridize because we can breathe a nitrogen based atmosphere and they can't.

Time to create page: 1.167 seconds