Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Prime Directive 4 years 3 weeks ago #399

First time back on here, in months. Will try to reply best that I can (going from first reply, to last):

Then the next faction will be sent back to the Solar System. The Planetary Corporations, what Corey Goode calls ICC. The Bankers in Space. The military-industrial complex in space. They represent the main enemies of the Germans on Earth--the Bankers and the Jesuits.

My family never had any connections to banking. As far as I know: mothers side was Cree (medicine roles in the tribe), French Roman Catholic (Jesuit), English from York, and Belarusian. My Dad's side was upper-class English/Scottish, and German. Not just with Nazi history, but potentially history going back to the House of Ascania, and the Principality of Anhalt, with my potential (haven't been able to make the connection between family record breaks between the 1750s and 1850s) relative having connections to all sorts of interesting people in Germanic history. I wish I could make the connection... the family records I have access to online, are all private. The paper copy is kept in a safe at a relatives, along with supposedly all of my great-Opa's Nazi history. But the name, the looks, my family history since they came to North America, my great-opa supposedly being able to land in the SS - yet not having the history of the family between 1750 and 1850... there HAS to be a connection. I just wish I had the resources (and willingness from my own relatives) to find it. But yet again, most of them are tight-lipped about family history before they moved here from Germany, and ESPECIALLY history before 1945, so answers may be extremely hard to obtain. Sadly.

Many of the Germans who died in WWII were 'rescued'. The Germans in space were completely aware of the atrocities committed by the Allies to their veterans at the end of the war--that is their reason for never trusting Americans. I don't know if your particular family members were or not.

Family in the Cabal committing atrocities? From what I've found in family records, my mom's relatives mostly fought as infantry in WW2, in France no less. My Jesuit roots in that side of the family mostly evaporated after my grandpa's generation (1930s) was born. By 1944, the Cabal evaporated in my mom's family. Those relatives died fighting in rural France, pushing from Normandy.

As for my Dads... Luftwaffe records listed alot of my relatives as missing/KIA by 1945. However, for all I know, some might've been able to escape to Antarctica, for Nacht Waffen's expansion. My great-opa was supposedly anti-aircraft Luftwaffe, but there's a possibility that was his "cover" incase of Allied/Soviet capture, with smirking photographs included - to cover up potential officer enrollment. He was potentially active on the Eastern front, maybe even under a different name, again, records hard to come by. While replying and trying to find answers, I came across a list of Luftwaffe officer personnel ( http://ww2.dk/Lw%20Offz%20-%20L-R%20Apr%202020.pdf ). These are the closest names I could find:

NÜSKEN, Rudolf. (DOB: 23.09.17). (W.B.K. Berlin VIII). 1939 resided in Berlin. 10.06.42 Lt.
(Kr.O.), 1.(H)/Aufkl.Gr. 41, trf to RLM pool (Sch.Etat) and concurrently to JFS 1. 14.04.43 Lt.,
10./JG 51. 01.07.43 promo to Oblt. (Kr.O./Fl.).
06.07.43 Lt., 10./JG 51. 07.07.43 Lt., 10./JG 51
MIA - Fw 190 A-5 (White 7 + +) lost in combat in the area of Malo Archangelsk, 68 km SSE of Orel -
possibly rammed by a Yak-1 of 517 IAP. Credited with 4 victories. 1960 still MIA.

Short abbreviated translation: was in a recruitment office, then given officer rank as the war went on, sent through flight school, and shipped to the Eastern Front. With a promotion along the way.

Last name matches 6/8 letters of mine, same 1st name, great-Opa born in Berlin (1921) which was formerly Ascania-ruled, was promoted to oberleutnant as well. My relatives mentioned how he "punched out a farmer" in the East & managed to make it back to Germany alive - being shot down over farmers fields in the Soviet Union might lend credence to this possibility. The only thing is? He managed to have 7 kids after WW2 - on supposedly just a pension from West Germany for armed services, plus whatever he may have done during the war (my great-oma didn't work). Plus managing to move to Canada, under Paperclip... there's been rumour that my great-opa was SS. But haven't been able to get any proof. Just been able to get enough light shed on his past, that I'm even able to get partial family tree's & partial Luftwaffe records.

Suffice to say: German family may have done some things, but French side of the family, nothing to my knowledge.

Any race not native to the Solar System will be asked to leave.

Will they still permit embassies, or some sort of NATO-esque defense establishments, if agreements are signed, much as understanding of diplomatic relations allow? Or the potential of immigration, economic contacts, et cetera? Or is it a blanket ban, of zero ET's in the system, period?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by nu9ess9ler3.

Prime Directive 4 years 6 days ago #416

We are all aware of the atrocities committed by the Germans. We have had 70 years of them being shoved in our faces.

My comment was about the cold-blooded deaths of the German veterans of the war at the hands of the Allies. They were rounded up in pens and food and water withheld. When the majority were dead, the Allies buried them still alive with bulldozers. All the world knows of this, except Americans. Here it is denied. Americans who talk about it are labelled as skinheads and haters.

The only Allied General who refused that order was Patton.

I was taught about this in Schule on Mars in the late 1960s. That this is why Americans are not to be trusted. When I found pictorial proof of this horror, I threw up.

Prime Directive 4 years 6 days ago #417

Initially, the races not native to the Solar System will be asked to leave while Terrans are herded back here and resettled.

There will be a decision to be made after we are all back here: To live in peace and become a Level Zero Galactic Civilization--or be shoved back to the Stone Age again.

It will be a once-for-all decision, no re-do.

What happens to the ETs after that depends on humanity's decision.

Prime Directive 3 years 11 months ago #436

Well teutonic knights and blacksun are in gernany only used as neonazi symbolism (today/kultur) . Of course people will always look strange. ja..

schwabish is the most cryptic acvent at all. As a 5years old i coulnd detect is as german and thoughtbits something north european and made my relatives laugh about it. Also bavarian is similar dificult. Like the wealsh for germans

Prime Directive 3 years 11 months ago #443

nu9ess9ler3 wrote: First time back on here, in months. Will try to reply best that I can (going from the first reply, to last):

Will they still permit embassies, or some sort of NATO-Esque defense establishments, if agreements are signed, much as an understanding of diplomatic relations allow? Or the potential of immigration, economic contacts, et cetera? Or is it a blanket ban, of zero ET's in the system, period?

There are some races here right now that have had their worlds destroyed, they have assimilated into our society the best they can. For example, there are a race of ET's here that operate a Chinese restaurant. They are nearly 6 1/2 feet tall all of them. You can tell they are not exactly the usual Chinese... if you are sensitive you can see what they are if you know what you are looking for. They are constantly harassed by the Tall Whites in our area. Not all Tall whites are "tall" they have to be of advanced age to appear that way. Their young can walk among us with a few holographic cosmetics and you will never know.

I spoke up once in their defense and the Tall Whites were very indignant to me. Let's just say I have a hard time paying for my meals when I go there.

Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Prime Directive 3 years 11 months ago #444

PennyBradley wrote: We are all aware of the atrocities committed by the Germans. We have had 70 years of them being shoved in our faces.

I was taught about this in Schule on Mars in the late 1960s. That this is why Americans are not to be trusted. When I found pictorial proof of this horror, I threw up.

Anyone who thinks that the American's have always been the "good guys" should really delve into some dark things. America has done eugenics... sterilized mentally disabled people. Sterilized women back in the 1960s without their knowledge (my mother was one of them after I was born) because someone thought she was too poor to have other children. Then she went to college and made a career in the military... fooled them.

Look what they did to the prisoners... then the LSD research on college students. NO America is NOT always the good guys. And look at all the Gulf War military that's suffered from the bad vaccinations. COVID-19 Vaccination HELL NO.

Remember Bill Gates is behind it and back in the 80's he came up with the business concept we infect peoples computers so we can sell them antiirus. HMMM process that one for a moment.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Time to create page: 2.295 seconds