Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #62

The Prime

Star Trek called it the Prime Directive and said it was to not interfere with the development of a less advanced race. In practice, they broke it regularly.

AR Bordon called it simply The Prime, and if he defined it clearly, I haven't found it. He described it in fuzzy terms, that if an advanced race created a "new life stream" that they were responsible for parenting it until it was ready to be a responsible citizen of the galaxy.

I've been interacting with the Guardians and Council of 5 for several years now, sitting in the audience for trials. [Yeah, there is a lot I don't share.] I've not seen the law codes, but I've gotten a feel for how The Prime is enforced by the Galactic Authority [Guardians and Council of 5].

First off, there are only a few outcomes:
You are innocent and let go. [Not often.]
You are guilty and executed--and your soul is turned over to the Lords of Karma for justice.
You are guilty and repentant--and you are given probation basically attached at the hip to a Guardian ready to execute you if you screw up again.
And if you twist words or make excuses or blame the victims, they assume you are lying and find you guilty.

So what is The Prime? From how it is enforced, it is a body of law that regulates the interactions between advanced and primitive races. Primitive races are protectorates of the Galactic Authority. Advanced races must have permission to interact with them at all. To do so without permission is a violation. To experiment on them requires more permissions and regular reports, and must be shown to have a benefit to the primitive race in the view of the Guardians. To take a primitive race and turn it into a slave race, as was done to us, is a blatant violation of this set of law.

I've been shown the history of the Galaxy from the perspective of 4 different races and the only thing that they all agreed on was that ET DNA was used to engineer Homo Erectus into Homo Sapiens [and they laugh at that name]. They don't agree on which race did it. Actually, there are 25 races to have claimed to be the creators of Homo Sapiens and want our undying loyalty in space for it. None have taken responsibility for us to the Guardians.

So, our creation was a violation of The Prime. And the next part, that Bordon described, has also been violated. Two races, the Draco and the Zha.a.mi, left hybrids in charge of us. Those hybrids have interbred with each other and us to consolidate their power over us over the millennia. This is not fulfilling their responsibility under The Prime to teach us to be responsible members of the Galaxy.

I have been involved in the arrest of one Draco and several Zha.a.mi for violation of The Prime as well as Crimes Against a Sentient Race. So far all have been convicted and executed--except for Mar,duk, who is claiming repentance. He is also charged with Corruption as EL [holder of the Tablets of Destiny--kind of a keyboard for the computer that runs our reality simulation].

There is one thing that you should really know about all this as a member of a protected race that has been violated. You really have to learn to say no. OUT LOUD. Just like the archaic rape laws, the perps can't be convicted if you haven't said no. That is another part of Galactic Law that the hybrids left in charge are lying to you about with their crap that "what you resist persists" and "the Universe doesn't hear no". The Galactic Authority is helpless until you say no out loud.

How have we been convicting these guys? Simple. Preverbal children say no by kicking and screaming. We are convicting them on how they have treated our babies. The adults are too ignorant to say no.

So we have 25 races who are going to be showing up in the near future to get the Galactic Authority off their backs about parenting us as a race. We have the right and obligation to say no if we don't want them. They have abandoned us up til now. But those of us in space are in violation of every law there is out there and are being sent back to the Solar System. We will not be allowed back into the rest of the galaxy until we can live in peace with each other here.

Unless we decide to tell the Galactic Authority that we don't want to be a protectorate anymore. I personally don't think that is a good idea. I recommend that we as a planet and Solar System continue under the GA. In part, that will protect us from having to answer for our own crimes in space. Also, it will keep every Tom, Dick and Harry off-world until we have some idea how to interact with them. We have earned the right to have a say in how we are treated. Let's show some wisdom about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #63

Penny,

Listen to this on ground zero. Clyde Lewis has pointed out many ways disclosure is happening and that our Government KNOWS something is getting ready to happen.

The U. S. Navy is now drafting new guidelines in reporting UFOs. If the Department of Defense and the military are revising their position about these mysterious objects in the sky, then they certainly do not know what they are dealing with. Perhaps this isn’t the disclosure we want right now but it is the kind of disclosure that we need. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with the consultant for the TV series, Project BLUE BOOK, Paul Hynek about UFO - A NEED TO KNOW

This alone will validate much of what you are saying.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian.

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #64

This is another one you need to listen to. Talks much about the secret space force.

The Space Race has not ended – it has now evolved into full spectrum dominance in the final frontier. These advanced technologies are vital for the future and this is why we may be seeing the recent dump of official patents of exotic spacecraft from Area 51 and beyond. Tonight on Ground Zero, Clyde Lewis talks with space technology expert, David Adair about AREA 51 - DEEP BLACK
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #69

IMHO, David Adair is always worth listening to.

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #70

PennyBradley wrote: IMHO, David Adair is always worth listening to.

Clyde lewis has a great talk show... but he does all aspects of the paranormal and alternative religions he's done entire shows on the Annunaki before. I try to post the more interesting ones... but these are two recent ones and he's usually more in touch than any other radio host. Unfortunately George Snorey is pushing him off the in most markets.

I would much rather listen to him than C2C.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #71

wowowee so this is worth everything right here i Knew i wanted to listen to everything you have to say, i just knew it!
keep droppin that knowledge you just changed my attitude/life for the better; and also confirmed what i was feeling about being braver personally
please do continue to elaborate on these most intriging and paramount subjects you are a very wise cosmic queen!
thank you!!!

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds