Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 4 months ago #329

Neu Schwabenland is no longer the Capital of Das Bundes. That was moved to Neu Berlin on Mars about 1990. There is still a small number of soldiers in Antarctica.

There is a German colony in the Inner Earth area that Admiral Byrd discussed. Agartha is the area where the Germans were welcomed by the folks who already lived there. But it's not as big as Admiral Byrd described it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 4 months ago #330

There is no Rebel Alliance that I am aware of.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 3 months ago #355

Sephie wrote: Short answer: more than any of the worlds in the Solar System can accommodate easily.

Long answer:
When the Germans figured out that hyperspace travel could also be time travel, they set about rescuing their own ancient populations who had died in wars and plagues over the past 400 years. They would have gone further, but the sheer lengths of time in transit were a bit much. They had regen tech from the Mantid Empire so they could revive and heal the dead in one fell swoop.

Then they decided to go back in time, also 400 years, to create the colonies to put these people on. New worlds where the skills of the ancients were useful in farming and taming a new environment. The revived dead thought they were in Valhalla, at peace. Those populations thrived, some are now considered independent nations by the Germans in space. Billions on most of those worlds. They have been trading with their neighbors, both human and ET for centuries. While humans in Europe were still burning witches.

An entire string of colonies spread over a third of the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way. Overlapping with the Draco Empire. Thousands of worlds with over 2 billion each. And all of them have to come back to the Solar System. Somewhere.

These are educated people, with a culture. Used to having cyborg or robot slaves. Used to being master of their world, and an asset to the Draco. They are not going to be happy as refugees here.

You also have to think about the anti-German venom in the West on Earth. I know people who are calling them "proto-humans" and calling for their genocide. Who is going to accept literally trillions of Germans on Earth? With a culture that is hundreds of years in advance of ours?

I haven't been on in awhile, I'll try to shorten my replies:

1) I had alot of my German ancestors killed in WW2, along with some of mine potentially involved in Paperclip, that have passed away over the past few decades as well, since immigrating to North America. Would they have been revived and utilized for Nacht Waffen? Because according to my family history, quite a few died in the Luftwaffe, and the Paperclip ones were supposedly SS that escaped the Eastern Front, that suddenly "decided" to move to North America, given a high-profile job in mining, with all of his descendants (my ancestors) all being employed by the MIC, government or others... would my German relatives be included in this revival process and relocation? Or is it only for pre-1939 Germanic populations?

2) I've been reading materials online, specifically from Inicio with ET's and starseeds mentioning a supposed Earth-Moon-Mars alliance, with the human race racing out of the Solar System within 300-350 years from now, encompassing everything in its path. When I was thinking of just the Earth by itself, I doubted it... but with the battle moons, Mars, Earth and now potentially billions upon billions of technologically advanced Germans being forcibly relocated to the Solar System, with Nacht Waffen calling the shots and Draco trapped here as well, is this prophesied event about to occur? Of humanity racing out of the Solar System in battle moons and massive armadas, joining the rest of the Galaxy? Because it would be very hard to exponentially expand such a space fleet from Earth alone with 7-8 billion people... but with Mars? Ceres? Battle moons? Exorbitant amounts of Germans too? Is this supposed event that the ET's are all fearing and trying to intervene in, about to occur after the Solar Flash? Or is there an "ace card" for supposed Galactic Federation of Light forces, to prevent this from occuring?

3) There's quite a few cultures and countries around the world that look up to the Nazis or have been significantly controlled by Nazi assets, or affected by Nazi actions, specifically: Argentina, Chile, Indonesia, India, Nepal, Tibet, Japan, Italy and historically, the USA along with its military-industrial complex. Those areas might be willing to host "refugees" or trade land for potential technologies, but Russia, China, Africa and others will flatout refuse & fight Nacht Waffen for considering their lands as Lebensraum, specifically China and Russia. In the case of potential disclosure and landings of the Germans, I believe they will try and stake out North America first along with Antarctica, South America, Australasia and maybe other sympathetic areas (Tibet, Nepal, Japan) - but the rest of the Earth, I completely agree with you, they will be livid... so how would it proceed? Is that where the Calladus III-style, ICC creature invasions come in? Will they just attack areas, level them and rebuild? Or would they just do it outright, with orbital weapons and pumpkin seed craft landing with their highly-advanced equivalent of Panzer units & mechanized infantry? North America wouldn't be hit, they consider the MIC, resources and "genetic stock" too important. South America is close to Antarctica too, with major German influences. But considering Europe, Africa, the Middle East (Annunaki ruins, for one) and Asia... how would they proceed? Nacht Waffen might try diplomacy or "carrot and stick" with former ally Japan, or others, but I cannot see Russia and China tolerating their presence in ANY of their territory, as you mentioned.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 3 months ago #357

My understanding is that the refugees will be settled into German colonies and bases on other Solar System worlds first. And then the protoplanets in the Oort Cloud will be developed.

Then the next faction will be sent back to the Solar System. The Planetary Corporations, what Corey Goode calls ICC. The Bankers in Space. The military-industrial complex in space. They represent the main enemies of the Germans on Earth--the Bankers and the Jesuits.

Next will come the 2 mercenary companies and all their avatar armies. And the other military groups out there.

Solar Warden never left the Solar System in the first place, so they will be strutting. The combined factions against the Germans will look very much like Ragnarok from Earth. There will be a war between the Germans and their enemies. I don't know whose side the mercenary companies will take.

I don't know how affected Earth will be by this war. We will definitely see it go down in the skies unless chemtrails [stratospheric injections] block our view.

The Guardians have a base on Saturn, so none of the combatants will be welcome there, and the Guardians I know have assured me that only humans will destroy humans in the Solar System. They have also assured me that there will not be a Solar Flare, but there may be a physical pole flip.

To my knowledge, there is no such thing as a Galactic Federation of Light. That is New Age propaganda put forward by people thinking they are channeling but are listening to V2K from the CIA.

Many of the Germans who died in WWII were 'rescued'. The Germans in space were completely aware of the atrocities committed by the Allies to their veterans at the end of the war--that is their reason for never trusting Americans. I don't know if your particular family members were or not.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 3 months ago #358

I don't understand why you think the Draco will be trapped in here with us. They will be given the opportunity to leave before humans are sealed in. Any race not native to the Solar System will be asked to leave.

By the way, the Zha.a.mi--also known as Anunnaki, Nordics, Tall Whites, Pleiadians, Plejarans--ARE native to the Solar System and will be locked in with us. They have been blamed for our creation as a race and have been told that they have to 'parent' us to become a Level Zero Civilization or face the same punishment that we bring on ourselves.

Since they have already suffered several nuclear wars on their homeworld, 80% of their males [or more] are currently sterile. They are a dying race. So expecting anything from them is probably hopeless.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 3 months ago #359

One of the conditions that will be put on all the factions is no more robotics. No more cyborgs. No more lab created organic robots. No more slavery of any kind. That is also the goal for Earth, but may take longer.

Pecking order slavery is one of the main issues that the Galactic Authority has with all Terrans in space. We will not be allowed out of the Solar System as long as we continue it.

Time to create page: 1.400 seconds