Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Intro-hello 1 year 8 months ago #920

Hello everybeing over here!

I´m a multy-being human (from Sweden, any other scandinavians here?) who´s doing my best in trying to figure out what has occured in my-our life(s) and see how the adventure of my existence unfolds.
(I´m in a little "happy woowoo" mode at the moment, for a change, but matters are highly serious though!)

One got here after finding out more about SSP and how it relates to MC/MPD-DID, RA/CSA, RTS, experimentation and TIs (that one-we are/were/have been through).
May it be or may it not that one has been involved in somehing SSP-ish, id like to figure that out - and if not I-we wholehartedly belive in the prspetive/experience of and are an ally of those SSP-survivors out there trying to get through and beyond the crap and shady things that nags.
Hopefully this could be a good place where one could share our experiences, to not feel as alone and maybe other fellow survivor-warrior-seeking beings might find things resonating for them too!?

There are so many perspectives and layers to what one has been through and how I-we navigate our existence.
Most things are not talked about and so "out side of the box" that it for the "normies" who are shut off/controlled would be considered total insanity and an incapability to sort out fantasy/fiction from reality (whatever that might be huh?)!
But I know in my heart that one-we aren´t mad and we´ve been able to brake loose from some ugly awful and harmful restrains borh internally and externally last year (2021) and continiously proceeding more gently this year.
It happened quiet "magically" as if devinely guided or something even though it was its own sort of intendedly comprimated "hell" (mixed with bliss) after allt the other out drawn and fragmented "hells" one-we have been through.

There are happenings, specific triggers, ways of processing/understanding, favorable numbers/symbols/interests and sense of logic/possabilities/abilities that are hitting the spot/resonating/evoke repulsivety or curiosity too much and frequently for it to just be "nothing and dellusions".

Rarely thrived in or got through school (traumatised at the same time), always been odd, wise beyond ones years, hanging out with older people, been tactfull, overly empathic and internally not undersood or liked the concept of being ruled over or told what/how/when to do - or else one gets punnished.
Something have tried to F me-us up forrm the start (where-when-ever that is) and programmings of self destruction, suicidality and "destined for enternity in mad-land if you don´t submit and live simply/mundane/unbothered" (Omega? Alice in W.L-prog.?) almost got us when loyalty to the rulers were cracking and memories, connections and seriousy undeniable reasons for the souls alarms were seeping through!

I´m happier, safer and more trusting in self than one-we´ve ever been efter so may years of battle in this lifetime (and pressumably others!?) even though we´re just 31 in this lifetime.
C-PTSD, memory gaps and foggyness occurs and lingers but I wont let it stop us.
One-we can finally start to dig up, uncover and heal more of what´s been hidden from me-us and hopefully assist/support/relieve others and the cosmos/universe-purpose as we stride forward with these internal and external "mysteries".

The things one might come to share might sound too horrible, crazy, childish or like magical thinking to be true to some - and so it may be for you/them then - you/they can be as unbotherd and uncapabe to grasp it as I-we are both tormented and able of certain things that they/you are not.
Maybe the good and protective powers can be way more possible and stronger just becuse of how evil and sinnister sertain powers can be? Interestign theory to entertain for me at least!
Either way, one hope you´ll find some way that feels interesting, purpousfull and safe enough for you to be okay enough (even if you precieve yourself to not have/be any purpose) if it isn´t that nice for the time being.

I-we wish no harm but wont take any shit - in my intention, whatever truth and heart there is it will be kept, recogniced and restored - the rest can go **** it-self with it's own "medicine" to see how nice of a treatment i is and maybe re-evaluate somthings!?

Have a day/night, maybe even good one!
Toodeloo!
/Fox-Ox :whistle: B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intro-hello 1 year 8 months ago #922

Welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds