Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ready to Talk 2 years 4 weeks ago #871

The man I love just asked to share with Penny:

greetings pilot bradley. please forgive my typing. this has never been my forte'. You flew ops for me a few times. Not that we really met, I was just fed into Tac-coms at the time. I'm not really sure how to talk about things, since I'm new to this internet culture, but I am currently in a spot where I'm in a spot where I'm trying to convey my existence without getting myself killed. I'm my retirement package. I still have other me's in the tubes that could feel the reprocussions of what I'm saying, but I feel a responsibility to get the truth out. If you would like to talk that would be great, because I would like to get this out, and maybe help someone, but I don't want to compromise anyone. Although I have temporal dysplasia, and I'm kind-of stuck experiencing all of my other selves experiences all the time. Needless to say I need some help, because I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm hoping we can talk, and maybe I can get some of this out. Hope to hear from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ready to Talk 2 years 3 weeks ago #872

I sent you an email. Look for it.

Ready to Talk 1 year 8 months ago #913

I’m speechless. I don’t know what to say, or how to begin expressing myself. Normally, I’d stay clear of those who speak of things that trigger me, but a promise is a promise… still doesn’t get me over the newbie hump, though.

Ready to Talk 1 year 8 months ago #918

Take your time. You don't have to jump in with both feet.

Get to know us.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds