Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

would anyone be able to identify the ET I remember 2 years 3 months ago #859

Hello. This is my first post. I have a few vivid memories I cannot explain, since I was a small child.
I’m not sure if it could be connected in any way to the program, or is maybe some past life stuff?

I only remember one ET for the most part. And I believe my mind was “in” the body of one of them as well; is that even possible? I thought I would describe if anyone who does remember more vividly can identify it, it would help me get an idea of whether it is a false memory or not.

Visually they are like a cross between a gray, an amphibian, and a human. Humanoid enough to be beautiful and otherworldly in a way, but uncanny. Their skin color could range a bit but I mostly remembered seeing light blue or green/blue. The skin looked tight and smooth over sinewy muscles, almost like a frogs limbs. The bridge of their nose to forehead was like a flat line, and the lower half of the face was small and delicate with little flared nostrils on either side of the long wide bridge to the top of their forehead, and small mouths with very slight lips. They had elongated heads but were wearing some sort of head attire, like a headdress of sorts. I’m having a hard time figuring out to how describe it. Almost fluffy like flowers but with dangling bits like natural gemstones hanging off it in a carefully crafted web. I also have a hard time picturing the eyes for some reason. I believe they had webbed feet and at least some slight webbing in the fingers as well.

Their home planet lived in a semi-aquatic society. I remember being one of them, and swimming in the most crystal clear pool I’ve ever seen. Beautiful and vibrant aquatic plants covered the bottom of them. The sediment was rocky. The pool honestly seemed cultivated, like an aquatic garden, but in a way that is meant to be natural. The pools were not extremely deep, but they connected to one another underground. I cannot recall much further, but I remember swimming in the pool, and swimming with another one underneath through the tunnels, which is where I got a better look at the body I was in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by marz.

would anyone be able to identify the ET I remember 2 years 3 months ago #860

I forgot to mention there was foliage around the pools as well. Again somewhat cultivated at least around the pools. The type of surrounding environment really reminds me now of asian forests, something I had never seen a photo of at this age. For some reason I had the feeling they were an advanced society although my only memory of them is swimming in the pools and the vague recollection of being around them and one of them

I have more memories of other odd things. Haven’t been able to piece it all together.. when I tried to enlist in the military I had a breakdown for some reason and the thought that kept coming to my head is “I can’t do this again” and I couldn’t figure out what I meant by that, which is the piece of the puzzle that brought me here to question.

Last edit: by marz.

would anyone be able to identify the ET I remember 2 years 1 month ago #868

Vanga, a Bulgarian clairvoyant has described similar creatures as Vimfim and claimed in early 90s they would come in open contact with Earth one of the first ETs. (Book @Vanga. A Fire Bible@/A. Marianis)

would anyone be able to identify the ET I remember 2 years 1 day ago #882

A drawing would help.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds