Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aram Churche Publications 2 years 8 months ago #756

Greeting All,

Aram Church Publications was mathematical and philosophical endeavor by my earth parent, Richard John Benson (Dick) born in Powers, Oregon on January 10th, 1921 to Clara Kraker Benson and Robert John Benson (Radabaugh). Dad was exploring the physics within creation of an Avionic Reactive Craft System (ARCS) as he dubbed it. Dad also invented a fishing float (bobber) called the Saturn Bobber in 1971 while I was serving in Vietnam. The Saturn Bobber was a physical representation of his knowledge about navigational mechanics (quadrature) and how to best use buoyancy within a closed system of two shells that became spheres when sonic welded at their diametric center and then he created clothespin style clips within the Rings (two of which each half of the sphere had one) so that when a hook and line were inserted in the holes of either ring and line was pulled to the length of depth which a person desired to have their bait positioned in the water the line was then pulled down so that the clothespins could secure the line and then weights and bait could be attached. What made the Saturn Bobber different from other floats was that it could easily take 20 feet of fishing line wrapped within the rings after being secured so that if standing within the fishing boat you could precision cast to a target area without getting tangled into the line. The bobber then flips and the weight (lead shot) would by gravitational force unspoil the line. When a fish strikes and gets hooked on the baited line the tension of the fish fighting the rod and reel makes the line pull free from the clothespin clips and the bobber could then run down the line to surface where the fish should finally end up if staying on the hook.
This float was technically too advanced for the common fresh water fisherman. Now, lets see how Dad's exploration of mathematics brought his inventive mind into fields of running gear, as after his WWII tasks of being a B-34 Bomber Pilot was concluded he entered the sales field of material handling with Basic Caster Company in Bridgeport, Connecticut circa 1945.

In 1968ish Dad awakened during an early morning thunderstorm when lightning hit a neighbors Ham Radio antennae and the numbers 3168 somehow connected with this consciousness. After playing with the numerical expression of 3168 there came an inverse or root expression that equated to a larger series of numbers (3.1565656) and when taking the inverse of that expression (.3168) came as its value. So, jumping forward to my Vietnam reading experiences of Jacques Valle' there was a value in the book about par-secs (3.5) having to do with the speed of light. ( Try to comprehend, I failed Algebra but liked Geometry and LIfe Sciences but mathematics was not my gift) Somehow, I knew that Dad might like the value of Valle's Par=Sec and I sent it to him in a letter. Interestingly this is what happened as Dad took the 3.5 value and extended its decimal value of .5 to become 3.5555555. Possibly in retrospect it was because Dad only had available to him an 8 digit pocket calculator? 3.1565656 X 3.5555555 x 11 = 123.45678 was the 'Mystery Product' that Dad produced.

Dad passes over in 1986 due to heart problems that had I believe began when he attended a conference of some 3rd world geniuses within the sciences of multiple fields of study when at one meeting while he was in the audience section watching and listening to a Presenter demonstrate Telekinesis Dad had countered the intended movement of an object which the Presenter had told the audience prior to its movement that it should move in a determined direction.
While it was just a spontaneous projection of Dad's consciousness sending the object in the opposite direction, it seemed to woman sitting next to Dad that the Presenter was really "pissed" and sent an energy beam directly into Dad's chest (heart center) though Dad had no conscious awareness of this event the woman seated next to him relayed what she saw in her mind's eye to Dad. It was 1984 when this event took place. Dad had a severe problem with congestive heart failure in the summer of 1985 and then in the Autumn of 1986 Dad succumbed to a massive heart attack which doctors told Mother that it literally exploded. Mother was an Army Air Evacuation Nurse stateside during WWII.

Okay, now we jump to 2008 and me reading or browsing through Wired Magazine while relaxing after getting home from driving tractor trailer truck during the week. As I was browsing the magazine the center pages goes totally blank (its now white with no print or graphics) and I am internally startled but not shocked just knowing its got my attention. Then on the left page four ones appear (1111) and the same upon the right page (1111) another four ones appear. My internal thoughts were, "Well, what the Hell am I to do with these?" and then the suggestion is sensed to make the center fold (crease) a decimal point (.) !
Okay I thought, and still I need to know what to do and then a process of squaring the expression came to mind. I then write down the expression and go get me calculator to do the math. (1111.1111)(1111.1111) and punch the X sign between the ()s and I came up as should you with 1234567.8!

There seems to be a bonding between a father and a son as the decimal points indicate a possible linear positioning of planetary orbits of Earth and Saturn.
Earth being the place where Dad had found the factor of 3.1565656 and later his production of a Saturn Bobber fishing float. When comparing the magnitude of the 123.45678 to the 1234567.8 there is a definite relationship that consciously becomes relevant.

When I left my military service and was divorced from my marriage I moved in with my Mother and Father in Charlotte, North Carolina. It was a small apartment and there was no second bedroom so I slept on the floor of Dad's office where he was writing and publishing his explorations into sciences within the works called Aram Churche Publications. Area Radius Avionic Mathematics best defines the acronym ARAM for me. It was filled with data about the Egyptian Pyramids and languages. Quadrature was using his mathematics to equate volumes of rectangular shapes into spherical shapes as most Space Vehicles were not squared by cylindrical in some sort of configuration.

I was born in May of 1947 and had no memories of being abducted; but did have memories of falling into bed without remembering my dreams when still only a toddler. I remember that thought I had consciously thought at the conclusion of Twenty Thousand Leagues Beneath the Sea at age 5, "Earth is a prison."
When I sat in the seat of an F102 Fighter Aircraft at an Open House National Guard Airshow in Bridgeport i remembered the thought of "How fundamental is this thing and wondered how it could sustain flight safely?"
Written in my Baby Book was the incident when Dad was carrying me in his arms across a busy intersection that had a traffic cop in the middle, and while Dad stopped to talk the policeman I lifted his service revolver from his hostler. i was about 3 years old then.
During an assignment in Turkey circa 1969 at Det 47, Incirlik AB I was restraining a German Shepherd Sentry Dog being euthanized and upon releasing my grip of restraint its head came up at me with mouth wide open and I jumped up in the kennel kicking both sides and then sort of blanked out coming back in standing behind the group of canine handlers looking into the kennel where the dog was dying.

So, the last most relevant glimpse of something out of this world came into my early morning dream of May in 2018 when I saw a Triple Decker Saucer Craft in a hover over a grove of trees as if on the left screen and on the right screen I was seeing an ME262 Nazi Jet Fighter low in the sky over a meadow. I have the feeling that I was flying protection for the Saucer Craft and was killed. I also had on both thighs when very young indentations where it looked as if bullets had punctured the flesh.

I am glad that some of you Super Soldiers are getting your memories back and are integrating them as being experiences that your freewill had given no consent over when fractured and put into MILLABs of other programs of the same Mind Control methodology. Our Creator has given us sovereignty in regards to our souls and we are all capable of retaining the original levels of sovereignty. Peace and Love to you all upon your quests for reintegration of soul memories. Watching Super Soldier Talks and other related media has spawned within my consciousness that the possibilities of being other than human beings as we now see ourselves was very much a sane possibility.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aram Churche Publications 2 years 7 months ago #760

Welcome to my website. I appreciate the story of the Saturn bobbers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds