Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 2 years 7 months ago #776

Ms Kimberly Ann Goguen I believe claims to have killed Marduk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 2 years 7 months ago #784

Steiner died 100 approximate years ago, he wrote long before that. Steiner was a part of the Theosophy Movement and was involved with some of the people who led to the Left Hand Path groups of the 20th Century.

Many SSP and supersoldiers have been victimized by Left Hand Path practices. It is simply not appropriate here. The mind fracture practices of the black ops came directly from those groups.

I was also tormented by Christians, being forced to submit to 104 exorcisms and still being excommunicated for having alters. This is why I go batshit over religion of every kind. PTSD. I have tried to be polite, only to have the same individuals repeatedly shove it in my face. I'm beginning to believe they are agents assigned to keep me triggered.

Reader was given a permanent ban from the site because he was ignoring my repeated requests to put his Steiner posts in the religion section of the forum--and he was gaslighting me in chat and on my YT channel. He thinks because he's bilingual and educated that he has the right to impose his personal views here. I have PTSD and I think I was polite, but he would not accept that this is my website.

I don't want this to be a reign of terror where you have to do it my way or be gone. I gave him chances and he not only gaslighted me here, but attacked me on my YT channel. I ask for simple respect that some of us are too damaged to deal with someone pushing Occult views in the standard forum. That is what the Religion section is for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds