Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 3 years 3 months ago #516

Not sure what has been occurring with me, a 64 year old mother of 4 adult children, who 10 years ago divorced after 26 years. Pretty much just an unemployed, well-educated grandma, one step from homelessness, with TBI & PTSD, no health/dental, transportation, or proximal nuclear family.save my 87 year old mom and disabled brother who I pretty much do all home/yard labor so we all can stay in the home. My difficulty is memories, visits by those whom I knew nothing about until recently. I would recognize all their faces, remember their brief conversations, but I'll be damned if they ever mention their names, but call me by my current name, as if I'm their friend or family, which I have come to feel is more of antagonistic in nature. Only once did one tell me who he was as I had asked to myself one night , "Who are you, I have a right to know who you are.". Then the very next early morning (most visits early a.m.) I was awakened suddenly when the cardboard box / aluminum Faraday cage I had constructed to rest on top of a heavy handmade coffee table was kicked hard enough to turn it askew.. Something had kicked where the table/ box meet so hard it almost toppled off the table with me in it, while I simultaneously rose to my hands and knees inside and heard a seemingly disgusted gruff male voice say," Marduk." Not sure who I am, they must, and I would really like to find out why and how they know me. In the "astral" I sometimes interact in conversation with them. One day I will need to write a book, as I have many stories of their intrusions., some astral, others in daylight hours. At times I feel like Truman. Can you assist, can anyone offer insight? Been checked several times after TBI's in 2 curious not my fault car accidents, no psychosis, no meds. What the F--K?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by skr.

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 3 years 5 days ago #591

Ahrimanic elementals! Do they use physical bodies or ethereal bodies that can be compromised into physicality?
Maybe psychopaths.

Raise your frequency and use an indigo blue aura that you imagine surrounding yourself. Read protection mantras of Master _Rudolf Steiner_ often! This will make them angry -- and weak. ➕

Last edit: by SamFromHome.

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 2 years 8 months ago #752

Do you read the protection mantras of Rudolf Steiner in original German?

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 2 years 7 months ago #761

We are a site about SSP/supersoldiers. We are not a Steiner fan club. Please keep that in mind.

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 2 years 7 months ago #771

Dear Ms Bradley,

I think I misunderstood you. The woman who suffered was replied to by another person who recommended she protect herself by use of mantrams this person attributes to Rudolf Steiner. I am not aware that Steiner formulated any mantrams in English. I'm sorry if my question distracts from the purpose of this website.

Why do you use the Sanskrit word "karma" which has theological and religious meaning on this website under every poster identification?

Last edit: by Reader. Reason: More appropriate response to Ms Bradley's objection.

Waking UP? More like harrassement. 2 years 7 months ago #775

well I like Steiner too and listen the yt videos being put out. I find very good info in the material.
BUT I would not recommend Steiner material to a person having such problems.

simply because how could you know what really is going on in skr's life.
she is the one living through It and even she couldn't managed to understand what is going on.

and on top of that can you really tell what RS was about.
it was 100 years ago and because non of us were in his inner circle we would only assume things about the material.
I dont get why would someone want risking a strangers well being by offering somebody else's material.
as a solution .as a remedy
like a prescription.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds