Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Getting memories back? 3 years 3 months ago #519

Hypnosis seems to be the most reliable method, but also the most expensive.

There are psychics out there, that will tell you what you did, but you are left wondering if it was real. It's not you remembering it.

After I did shamanic soul fragment retrieval, the more fragments I reintegrated the more memory I had. But it was disjointed. It would be a scene, and then another scene and then another, with no walking from one to the next. Very jarring. Since more than one alter worked in the same factions, I got different memories in very similar rooms. And still no connections from one to the next. Sometimes I 'feel' which alter it is. Most times I only know which faction I'm serving.

And there are 'cover memories' that you have to look past to see what is really there. Most folks talking never look past the cover memories. I've been telling my alter or Subconscious to show me what really happened. And then I will see curtains open and a very different scene appears.

And this takes a lot of work and time. The only people doing the work are the ones who are obsessed with finding out the truth. The rest are paying psychics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting memories back? 1 year 8 months ago #914

this is very similar to one of the memories I had for decades. It was a cover because this year I saw it with clarity, like you said, as if a curtain was opened and behind that cover memory was the real memory. I desperately want the truth and it is slowly appearing.

Getting memories back? 1 year 8 months ago #916

I recall jumping. Endless jumping, from all heights, all places, sometimes blindfolded, sometime not. I don’t recall flying. My memories are segmented at best. I recall the tests, the loss, the stench, the crying. I remember being crapped on by a terrified boy in the cage above mine. I recall being chosen as decoy to distract some big ass beetle like bugs that ripped me to pieces. But again, all segmented. My recall amounts to an accordion of moments compressed into one nasty slideshow in my brain.

Last edit: by Bellabug.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds