Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 3 months ago #374

There are a couple of issues with your analysis here.

1. Nacht Waffen and ICC DO NOT WORK TOGETHER. At all. Ever. They are mortal enemies. Seriously. Out of all the factions out there, the Germans are nearly universally hated. And the Germans have responded by not trusting anyone else. At all.

2. The Earth level Department of Defense think that they are going to use the Mantid Empire to create a war situation to eliminate the patriots and religious zealots and take over the world. What they failed to grasp is the Mantid Empire is who is behind the Urantia Book--and they have been nursing their own ambitions to take over Earth for themselves and have been blocked because Earth is a Galactic Authority Protectorate. Prime Directive Violation unless someone invites them in. Like the DOD.

3. Any Mantid Empire invasion will NOT result in the DOD in charge of Earth. Seriously. It will end up with the extinction of the human race and the Mantids here permanently. There is no hiding from a telepathic race that keeps spiders as pets.

I have not listened to much of Jason Rice's story. I served with the Germans in more than one alter, more than one trip. A lot of what he says about them is wrong and I know because I lived it. You can go ahead and believe him if you want, because you don't know me from Adam. But know that there are people who have really been there. And Tony is one of them. So is Ileana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 3 months ago #375

IDARF is NOT Nacht Waffen.

It is an American group, subsidiary to the American Department of Defense and alongside Randy Cramer's group. And in a servant position to Nacht Waffen. The Germans tolerate them, use them as mercenaries when necessary. The Germans in space will never trust Americans raised on Earth to be part of their command structure.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 months ago #376

Penny,

What chances do you think that this “Hoax Alien Invasion” might actually take place?

Randy Cramer mentioned on his above video back in February 2019 that there was a 60% agreement in the SSP factions that this was a good idea (and when the percentage reached 75-80% range it was basically “game on”)…

Your thoughts ?

Thanks,
~W

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 months ago #377

When I passed on the information to the Guardians, they said it would not be allowed. That Earth is a Guardian Protectorate and no ET invasions would be allowed.

That does not mean that Solar Warden won't be used to mimic one. Since they are humans and subject to the DOD, that would be their way around the edict.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 months ago #380

Penny,

Can you clarify who “The Guardians” are and if they are similar to the “Sphere Beings” that Corey Good and others have talked about? A type kind of higher dimensional being that perhaps have instituted some kind of a “quarantine” of the Solar System?

Any "enlightenment" you could share about this would be appreciated..

Thanks,

~W

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 months ago #384

Here is a recent update by Captain Randy Cramer USMC (Special Section) according to his chain-of-command the world wide consensus (among these factions that control various aspects of the SSP). Is currently at 75% that support the “Hoax Alien Invasion”. The current time table for the “Event” is projected to be the next 12-24 months ..

Captain Randy Cramer (USMC Special Section) gives a recent update on the upcoming “Event”

Randy Cramer says Fake Alien Invasion is Coming!

~W

PS. The interview is very worth watching ..
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds