Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #387

The Galactic Authority is the basic government of the Milky Way galaxy.

The Guardians are their military police, made up of the best, brightest and most ethical members of the member worlds. They are tough enough that they have never been beaten and not even the Draco stand up to them.

The court is held by the Council of 5.

Corey Goode talks about them from a position of impostors feeding him information. The Blue Avians are NOT Guardians but are an invading presence in the Solar System that the real Guardians ordered to stand down and leave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #388

I have heard Randy Cramer speak on the topic in person. He's an eloquent spokesman for the Department of Defense.

Now, do you really want the American DOD running the planet?

Do you think that the DOD is aware that the Mantids have had designs on Earth for millennia and the Guardians have stopped them? That this invitation would be to a REAL Mantid invasion that would be done in days? And that the invitation would override the Prime Directive?

Crap like this is why toddlers have parents.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #389

I know and like Randy Cramer as a person.

This has got to be the stupidest idea I have ever heard put forward in a public arena. It would mean the extinction or enslavement of humanity.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #390

Penny that is crazy

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #391

I have told Randy to his face that I DO NOT CONSENT to his 'hoax invasion'. Not now, not ever.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #395

Hi Penny,

A *lot* of “confusing” information has been coming out recently about what is “really” going on.

David Wilcox has been talking about the coming “mass arrests” and “three days of darkness” (i.e. internet shutdown) and the “takedown” of the Cabal ..

Then in the interview from 3/31/Laura Eisenhower interviews Randy Cramer & Tony Rodrigues where Randy Cramer says this is all “B.S and Psyop” and continues his explanation of the “Alien False Flag” operation..

Can you offer any insight on what is really going on and how this might actually all play out.

Any “info” is appreciated!

Thanks,

~W.

=================================================================

Greetings,

We are getting started... and the questions that have rolled in are phenomenal.

Yours might be among the list! So let’s put it this way… you just might want to DROP EVERYTHING AND GET ON THE ASCENSION TRAIN!

Hear that whistle? The train is leaving the station! RUN!

This is going to be a good one!

Join us here we are starting now!

The Great Pandemic What's Really Going On, Message from David Wilcock

David Wilcock on the Great Pandemic, Part IV: Q&A

David Wilcock on the Great Pandemic, Part IV: Q&A - YouTube

In light and gratitude,

David Wilcock

==========================================================

Laura Eisenhower interviews Randy Cramer & Tony Rodrigues (special appearance by Dan Willis)

Laura Eisenhower interviews Randy Cramer & Tony Rodrigues (special appearance by Dan Willis) | Super Soldier Talk

We talk about Disclosure, Mars Programs, Secret Space Program, Psyops, Q-Anon, Pandemics, Pedogate, Propaganda, Advanced technology, ET’s and polygraph exams Captain Randy Cramer is going public with his testimony about his service for the Mars Defense Force.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 3.799 seconds