Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

supersoldertalk.com been taken down 1 year 5 months ago #944

Hey I just noticed the supersoldiertalk.com of james rink is offline, and I can see some unfortunate tweets about it being shut down. Luckily he has not been booted (yet) from youtube or twitter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

supersoldertalk.com been taken down 1 year 5 months ago #945

Still there when I just checked.

Super Soldier Talk - YouTube

supersoldiertalk

supersoldertalk.com been taken down 1 year 5 months ago #946

James has an issue with accepting what people say at face value and not vetting them.
James also buys into Q and QAnon--which are targeted by the algorithms.

As long as he continues to do both of them, he will have issues.

I have been having issues because of people my producer Darrell asked me to have on, and outbursts that he had on air. I didn't want to censor, I wanted to have an accurate record of what was said. But YT is forcing me to censor a lot of what was in my show.

So I have moved to Odysee. I've not been having those issues there.

supersoldertalk.com been taken down 1 year 5 months ago #947

Ah my bad! I think the website was somehow blocked by or for the vpn server I might have been using at the time. Or maybe it was just a temporal thing anyway.

supersoldertalk.com been taken down 1 year 3 months ago #960

Anyone involved in the SSP or even UFO/UAP talk who runs a discussion site faces a lot of internet attacks. Sometimes our site runs slow due to internet attacks I am the administrator and spend a lot of time addressing people who want to hack or attack our website. That's why I rarely have time to post.

Part of the reason why we have such good luck staying online is we do have help from a larger hacker group ourselves who advises us on how to be more secure.

I hate to hear any site goes down ... but the three reasons are #1 they are not cheap to maintain and keep up.... #2 outside attacks... and #3 Hitting a Governmental nerve.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

supersoldertalk.com been taken down 1 year 3 months ago #966

Hi Ian, I am currently having issues with adding a new video in the new group I recently created on Space Portals forum. Wondering why there now seems to be an absence of a confirmation button to post.

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.236 seconds