Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

About CIA 6 months 3 days ago #1011

Hi Penny,

I wanna ask who is/are controlling CIA?
Why do they want to defeat German so much?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About CIA 6 months 13 hours ago #1013

The CIA is an almost autonomous organization with it's own funding and military.

It was supposed to answer to the POTUS and/or Congress, but when it started dealing drugs to fund it's anti-communist wars they lost control. That would have been during the Korean conflict.

They want to defeat the Germans because many of them were Germans who were left behind when Neu Schwabenland went into space. And because the CIA was left to mop up the Nazis in Europe at the end of WWII. Defeating the Germans where ever they are found is part of their charter.

About CIA 5 months 2 weeks ago #1018

Hi Penny,

Can you shed light on the ETs whom the people on the top, who consider us normal as animal, worship?
Why do those ET put pressure on those people? What goal / agenda do those ETs have?

Thanks

About CIA 5 months 2 weeks ago #1019

Zha.a.mi are the 'humanish' Anunnaki who are twice as tall as we are and so telepathic that they fill your mind and you cannot push them out. Think the Old Gods of Sumeria.

And then there are a small number of Taurans, who are bigger than the Zha.a.mi and are minotaurs. That eat people.

The group of ETs who work together as Anunnaki think they own Earth and we are their farm animals. They are harvesting their 'crops' and we are one of them. They found the humans were more productive if they weren't scared all the time, so they put the elites in charge to buffer. They are like House Slaves or Overseers in the Old South.

They enforce what they are told to do. So would you if the ET showed up at your house and took what or who they wanted and you were not allowed to ever mourn that child.

About CIA 5 months 2 weeks ago #1020

Remember you asked. If you don't want the truth, don't ask.

About CIA 5 months 4 days ago #1023

Hi Penny,

if it is ok, can you give information on what is given by Jessie and passed to trump's lawyer.

Also, yes, I want the truth and will remember every question I asked here.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds