Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 1 month ago #560

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
I am not sure where to put this question. Does anyone know if simian lines on both hands is related to Draco DNA? My mother has them and my son has them. My mother was born 1947 I think she may have been a part of something, (maybe SSP, sorry I am kind of new at this so forgive my vagueness). My son and her are slightly different mentally from most other people (like sharp as a tack but not too emotional). Anyways I am wondering if simian lines on both hands could have something to do with Draco DNA or if anyone has heard anything like this. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 1 month ago #562

I am not sure what you are calling 'simian lines'.

Most folks with Draco DNA have extra vertebra in their spines, deformed hands, feet or ears and skin problems. There are also issues with pheromones causing us to be raped, and high sex drive. And we have adrenal issues.

Emotional issues are not generally an issue unless someone is bullying us. We do value honor more than love, but are still capable of love.

My personal emotional issues are from my mind fractures. It isn't easy living with 2200 alters.

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 1 month ago #565

• tla
About 15 years ago I did have some hormone problems, I was evaluated me for Cushings Syndrome/Disease. Cushing syndrome - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic The Military (I was a Military wife) did an MRI to look at my liver adrenals and pituitary somewhere between 2005-2009 (the guy freaked me out when he looked at my pituitary,(he had some weird comments when he showed it to me on the scan)), he did not find any lesions/tumors on any areas. I had to do hormone replacement, they put me on T3 Birth Control and Steroids, because I wasn't making enough of those hormones to function. but about 5 years ago I slowly started producing enough hormones again, and now its enough that I am off all the hormone therapies, but it will always be low and I am still pre-diabetic.

Simian Lines or Simian Creases are very rare, from what I know. they look like this image attached. I have just always wondered about why people with this trait are so different. The actual definition is: single palmar crease is a single line that runs across the palm of the hand. People most often have 3 creases in their palms. The crease is most often referred to as a single palmar crease. The older term "simian crease" is not used much anymore, since it tends to have a negative meaning (The word "simian" refers to a monkey or ape). There was a study that found that this is not truly a characteristic of apes. Whereas apes have hands more like humans with 3 palmar creases.

I have watched some of your videos Penny, and I feel like my mother and you share a lot of personality traits. She switches alters like you do often. She was born in 1947 I think that puts her at a Gen 0 or 1 (I may have that wrong though not quite sure of the date ranges). Her heritage is Scandinavian American (German, Swedish, English, Welsh) mostly German though. She has said a few things over time, that after watching your videos and videos by others that makes me think, that there is something there...

My father is a little more interesting, he was born 1930 he was a radio gap filler for the Army Air Corp 1947ish in Montana, after that he went to work for an Aerospace Company now owned by very popular Aerospace Company (I don't know if I should disclose it). He was a lead draftsman for 40 years he retired about 15 years ago. He designed "tools used in space" is all he would tell us, he is 91 now. Whenever you bring up the subject of anything in Space. All he says is that "most of those are ours", gets frustrated, and it ends there. I remember going his work one time. My mother, waited outside in the car because we were late for something, and I went inside the building to go get him. I snuck past the secretary found my Dad in a hallway with a guy bigger (intimidating) him. There were locked badge doors but it was just outside of those. All I could hear is my Dad saying "I dont say nuthin to noone" a few times. I was about 10-11 and always thought it was peculiar...

My college Physics teacher worked at this same place with my Dad, and one of our neighbors was a Dr. in Chemistry worked there too. They carpooled (LOL). Pretty much in the small town I grew up in everyone had family or knew someone that worked there. I remember meeting with some of the others my Dad worked with, that would evaluate me like psionically. My mother referred to these guys as the witch doctors (LOL), but never at his work this was always offsite. This was when I was a pre-teen/teenager, but I have some experiences of when I was a lot younger, that are not as clear.

Anyways, I digress, I have had some strange things in my life that I am trying to piece it all together. I don't feel like my father meeting my mother was an accident, and I feel like my mother might have been part of something, I have never asked her though, or brought up anything related to these subjects (she gets really aggravated about it).

I have so many questions and emotions. I can find some answers online and some I can't. To go back onto the subject I know that Simian or Palmer crease is really rare, and that its genetic with my mother's and son's personalities I have always wondered.

I really appreciate you Penny!
Attachments:

Last edit: by tla.

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 1 month ago #570

Thanks for sharing that. It clarifies a few things for me :)

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 3 weeks ago #572

Thanks for sharing that, I had never encountered that. My hand has 2 horizontal creases and 2 diagonals and a lot of tiny ones.

These programs started earlier in Prussia. The OSS was in partnership with Prussia on them before Teddy Roosevelt was President. So they may have still been secretly all along. Your father's statement that it came from space is interesting. Too bad he's still keeping his secrecy vows.

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 3 weeks ago #573

• tla
We went to lunch the other day. He is 91. The way I see it is that he either doesn't remember because he is older, or has just said that same statement for years and is used to the response. Most likely both reasons LOL.

As a disclaimer, I am not saying Simian or Palmer Crease is a sign of Draco DNA, because I really don't know that answer for sure. I am just saying its just weird and I know its genetic because my mother and son have them both hands. Mainly right now I am researching the tangible or physical stuff, then might work on the memory stuff. All I know is that I have some crazy situations or memories/dreams that are WTF moments. I am slowly remembering little things about when I was younger. I am realizing that some of the things I grew up with and I thought were normal are now maybe not so normal.

Penny, I had never met anyone that had my mother's personality or at least what I have seen of yours. So I was a little gobsmacked or taken back by it (not in a bad way it just kind of blew my mind a little). My hope is that I did not offend you though as that was not my intention I really admire what you do.
I am not looking for fame or anything like that I would rather stay anonymous I just wanted to talk about some things that I couldn't talk about in normal conversations. My experiences differ from most other people, some similar though. I am inquisitive and will probably ask a lot of unusual off the wall questions.

Time to create page: 1.117 seconds