Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where to start researching and question? 2 years 1 week ago #880

Hi everyone,
I watched and read some topics and stories about SSP and the super-soldier program. I thought I should ask if there is somewhere to start researching and start to understand the whole complexity of the SSP and super solider program. I also want to ask the question how Et contact for example ; for normal people not associated with these programs have any or some connection back to these programs someway and not know it or something else going on/ adenga with Et contact or abduction? I thought I should ask and get thoughts about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where to start researching and question? 2 years 16 hours ago #881

Start with these. Actually read them. They give a lot of information that most people overlook. Things like Billy Meier's Semjase spoke German, flew a saucer [Haunabu] and had a swastika on the wall. Things like Barney and Betty Hill's abductors were not just Greys, but also included a German officer and a Scotsman--and flew a saucer [Haunabu]. Look at the details, the authors put them in for a reason and they will tell you who those folks really are.

Classic UFO books - Google Drive

Last edit: by Sephie. Reason: typo

Where to start researching and question? 2 years 14 hours ago #885

Thanks I appreciate it

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.091 seconds