Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 3 months ago #365

Part 2 of 3 [turns out there was a third video] with Sean Bond and Penny Bradley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 3 months ago #366

Part 3 of 3 with Sean Bond and Penny Bradley.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 3 months ago #368

Dollie Indigostar is a long time conference speaker and Anunnaki researcher and Disclosure interviewer, well known in the community. She and I have been friends for years. I was honored when she chose me to announce that she was one of us--an SSP veteran.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 3 months ago #378

Matt Tracy talks about his time in space, being adopted into a Warrior Caste family in the Draco Empire, and various specific memories he has from his service.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 3 months ago #379

Matt Tracy and Will Glover have alters that serve together with the Draco. Will has an alter serving with me in Nacht Waffen. So they are talking shop here.

Nacht Waffen Pilot Presents 4 years 1 month ago #392

Kevin Estrella is the guitar player for the band Pyramids on Mars. He is also an ET experiencer. Here we talk about his newest album, Edge of the Black, and the influence of the P'ntl on the album. The P'ntl are the particular ET group that he has an ongoing interaction with. When you hear him talk about them, you hear about individuals and an ongoing affection Kevin has for them. It was a great interview.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds