Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 10 months ago #649

This is a great list, thank you!

Speaking of generational things. I KNOW my two birth parents are in the programs, although they have little to no idea. (I was likely a project surrogate baby)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 10 months ago #651

My mother has alters, my father died young. My DNA matches other family members, so they are my birth parents. But I have DNA that doesn't match anything 'known'.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 8 months ago #703

hmmmm

Last edit: by Lang.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 8 months ago #704

I can only answer "yes" to #5. but those I attribute to past life memory. I am not SSP nor ever claimed to be, but the current affairs of the nachtwaffen are of keen interest to me

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 1 year 11 months ago #896

How do I know if it really happened or if it's just an imagination dream? Or a creation from my ego-mind?

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 1 year 11 months ago #897

Does it feel real?
Do you have smell, taste, feels?
Does everything behave like it does in real life--follow the rules of physics?
Do you go from one place to another by logical means? Or do you pop from one scene to another without anything in between?

When it's real, it follows the rules of physics, you have all your senses, you transition from one place to another.

When it's a dream of a memory, it's called a flashback, and it's usually the more traumatic parts.

When it's a fantasy, there will be things not possible real world.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds