Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #634

"interesting" imagery in the video :ohmy: disturbing to say the least, remember similar stuff?

since we are doing songs, Nightmare - by Virtual Riot & Autodrive (ft. Splitbreed) is definitely part of my soundtrack lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #635

I actually didn't see the video for quite some time.. The lyrics fit my soundtrack was lil embarrassed it was bout asylum residents..I moved likened it to what I at the time believed in et experiences being part of the hybrid program was about as Crazy as I was willing to go lol.. the experiences definitely changed but the song still explains in words feelings I can't

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #638

Yep I can see why you dig your jam.. you know I don't know what it was about 5 years ago but something happened that's when things really really ramped up I've noticed a lot of people agree you know there's so many things that you could try and tell people about your experiences and things that you can just keep yourself but tell me is it not the hardest f****** thing to explain those random needle marks like not just to yourself but to others not just yourself I don't know about your people but my people had questions I don't go to doctors or get shots or anything but it was always in the spot where I had IVs when I had my babies very noticeable for a day or two and then disappear where it's like my iv marks seems took a lot longer to heal I don't know if that's someone too that's the first time I ever heard of anybody reference that all the lovely things in common we can share

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 10 months ago #645

There is a whole list that Miesha Johnston uses in her groups, most apply to us, some don't.

This is her current set of questions:
1. Do you have dreams or memories of time travel? Of waking up in another time and or planet?
2. Have been diagnosed with radiation? Fibromyalgia or other immune diseases?
3. Do you feel like you have navigated or flown ships and fought wars against aliens?
4. Are you an interface, translator and communicate with extra-terrestrials?
5. do you have flashes and dreams of Nazi’s?
6. Do you feel your genetics have been used in the Super Soldier program?
7. Have you ever seen human military space vehicles or spacecraft? Did you travel in any?
8. Do you remember dying and being put in liquid or machine to bring you back?
9. Do you feel like you are a clone, or you have clones of you?
10. Do you have memories of being an instructor or teacher of small children who you oversaw until they became older?

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 10 months ago #647

Probably should add to this list that it can be familial generational as well. Nice list though. :cheer:

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 10 months ago #649

This is a great list, thank you!

Speaking of generational things. I KNOW my two birth parents are in the programs, although they have little to no idea. (I was likely a project surrogate baby)

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds