Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #628

Yoooo super soldier here. Grew up in the german programs and was used in a ton of projects. Still piecing together my life beyond this life. I have a lot of soul fractals in a lot of different bodies here on earth and up there.

Life has always been a bit strange especially when young, but became way stranger when I started to get SSP bleed through at age 29. This was five years ago. Awakening has been intense and my relationships on Earth have suffered a bit, but I do not regret at all choosing the red pill. I miss the simplicity of ignorance, but I have gained confidence, resolve, and a spiritual knowledge that is unshakable. To know one's self is a gift.

Anyway, I am on that journey and would love to meet you and hear your story. Hello!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #631

Welcome to my nightmare.
I hope yours is not as intense.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #632

LOL that's funny.

It has been a real one: assassination attempts, broken relationships, quantum entanglement with female alters, auto-immune disease, addiction, social exile, abduction, unexplained needle marks, car wreck, hospitalization, family programmed against me... and that is just what I can remember.

but there is a bright side too. I see visions of earth restored and the process of remembering has given me great confidence. The memories come back slowly and as they do I feel better.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #633

Mine's more AVENGED SEVENFOLD NIGHTMARE no difference really.

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #634

"interesting" imagery in the video :ohmy: disturbing to say the least, remember similar stuff?

since we are doing songs, Nightmare - by Virtual Riot & Autodrive (ft. Splitbreed) is definitely part of my soundtrack lol

Dark Sun, Nacht Waffen, MDF, Black Shield, Kruger, Super Soldier 2 years 11 months ago #635

I actually didn't see the video for quite some time.. The lyrics fit my soundtrack was lil embarrassed it was bout asylum residents..I moved likened it to what I at the time believed in et experiences being part of the hybrid program was about as Crazy as I was willing to go lol.. the experiences definitely changed but the song still explains in words feelings I can't

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds