Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 6 months ago #805

what you are saying doesn't necessarily disagree with what I wrote. beings that wish to feed off our soul energy have set traps for us, and don't give a rats ass whether or not we are moral beings. although I will guess moral beings are "tastier" to them. this is why the go after children especially, because they are innocent. I will guess they are not happy to see you because you will kick their asses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #837

Hi Miss Penny, I'm new to the site so I hope I'm not asking this in the wrong spot but here it goes. Where can I read and find out what exactly it is that you have went through?

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #838

It isn't yet written out.

I have a collection of videos that describe some things.

My friend Daniel Sala is compiling clips that talk about side topics.

Penny Bradley ☩ Nacht Waffen Pilot ☩ Full Saga - YouTube

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #839

This set was in 2017, while I was still sifting through.

Secret Space Program interviews with Don Piffalo from Reality Brief. - YouTube

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #840

Thx Mrs. Penny, and I am certainly going to check it out. I also find Joel Lakey and his story to be fascinating in a number of ways and very disheartening in others as well. Don't know if you're aware of his "paradigm"?
Thank You Again for helping All of us.....
Theo

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #843

I have known Joel Lakey since he came forward. I haven't listened to a lot of it since he started talking werewolves and vampyres.

There are real people on Earth who have blood diseases that used to be treated with fresh blood.

There are real people on Earth who think drinking the blood of the young will make them younger and immortal.

None of them have a virus involved.

I have never seen a person physically shape shift into another form. I am really quite frustrated by the descent into fantasy of some of the people in my community. And yet, there are several people who have embraced this particular tale since Jason Rice talked about it on Gaia.

I have never experienced that, here or there. I try to stick to 3D physical real things.

Time to create page: 0.880 seconds