Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #858

Hi Ms penny, sorry for the long delay in replying to your reply. Thank you very much for sharing your insights on my question. As long as I've been down the proverbial rabbit hole, I have to sometimes step back and remember that it all might not be as it seems. Thank you again for all you do, and thank you for this website it's awesome!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 3 months ago #861

I thought it used to be 51% STO? Why they change it?

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 1 year 9 months ago #908

I have always talked about 3D real physical reality, not spirituality.

I have always been overwhelmed by religious fanatics of all stripes who cannot wrap their minds around that .gov agencies are physically kidnapping children to serve in black ops, that they are mind fracturing them to block their memories when they are returned or that there is time travel and age regression technologies to accommodate this.

Frankly I'm tired of fighting them. I'm 66 years old, had major surgery last December for a broken neck. I have started banning people from the site for demanding religious answers from me.

My experiences were just as 3D real as MK Ultra and the Vietnam War. Nothing spiritual or religious about it. When I walk into the room at a conference, I give off the same 'military veteran' vibe as Vietnam vets do. Which is to be expected. I have PTSD and flashbacks, just like they do. I do not understand why 80% of the people who come here think it's religious/spiritual.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 1 year 3 months ago #961

PennyBradley wrote: People keep telling me it's gone, but the Guardians keep saying it's still there.

It is designed to keep us here until we are 52% service to others. So that is your way out.

Is that everyone at 52% collectively or by the individual. As a former first responder I think I've done more than my 52% even keeping this website running is service to others, however... I am tired. I don't want to be here anymore... when I go this time I want to ascend I want to leave the bonds of earth and just go to a different place. This world is just a mean place anymore... my once friendly city has become a mean spirited hateful place. The towel has been thrown in... I'm done.

Reincarnation isn't about religion... it just is. In the big scheme of it all we are each just a soul... and no mater what religion you follow or don't follow in the end we all are just a soul and in that brief moment before we are reincarnated all is revealed and then taken away from our souls. The world needs to change it's ways great things would happen if we just let go of religion, differences, and predujices... all it takes is love one another... love is universal and service is the law of the universe.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 1 year 3 months ago #962

It's individuals as far as I know.

I get it. I've served enough with just Nacht Waffen with alters I have memory from to be over 5,000 years old. My body is falling apart. I've died 10 times and been sent back. The next time I die, I want to stay dead. And not come back HERE. Even my tutor says he isn't coming back HERE.

Those of us who care what happens to people are fried. Y'all are killing us, and I mean that literally. People cord to me and suck the very life out of me.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 months 4 weeks ago #1040

:) you are a hero

Time to create page: 4.816 seconds