Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 8 months ago #929

Ich hope I catagorized it right. How can I stop the Akashic Records from recording? I have the strong assumption someone (earthly) is reading my record.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 8 months ago #930

Good luck with that one.
Akashic Records are kept on all things done by everyone, everywhere.
And they are readable by anyone who has the proper approval by the Librarians.

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 8 months ago #931

There is no such thing as 'privacy'. Privacy is an illusion of folks who are not telepathic.

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 6 months ago #935

Hey, i lost acces to my old account.

Anyway, this group of people with an intelligence link and has been stalking/bullying me for over 2 years now.
They are using alien-tech that can trace/record my words, toughts and location.

So I think they are using ET-tech rather than the akashic reocrds.

Would you know how to block this?

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 5 months ago #941

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 1 month ago #978

The technique I am aware of requires that you have permission from the person to read their Akashic record. And that includes the higher self. If the higher self says no, good luck. There was never any mention of Librarians in the course. It's possible this technique just doesn't involve librarians, without excluding them from being a part of the Akashic records. There are a lot of different techniques out there.
More importantly the technique established that your intentions affect what you get when you read an Akashic record. If you are not neutral, it will feed you whatever you want to find. It's a protective measure. In other words, it gives false information if you come at it with a motive. Also the Akashic records is just a local thing. There are halls that record stuff elsewhere for different galaxies, realms, and dimensions.
None of the techniques I have been taught actually have you go to the records. You visualize a connection to open it, close it when you are done. Use a pendulum, ask questions, that sort of thing. All local here in the present. Probably why I never got into it. I'd much rather go there directly if I could.

• Page:
Time to create page: 3.064 seconds