Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclosure - will we see it in our lifetime?

TOPIC:

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 6 months ago #289

Thank you @Oriana

That was a very enlightening reply.
Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 6 months ago #290

There's a whole lot more left that elucidates the subject, if any interest, just ask.

How the primordial photon (tetrahedron, double- tetrahedron etc.), or space & light (=sound), is = to Energy.
But Energy is the thing no-one here amongst your scientists truly understands (SSP, Nacht Waffen, higher E.T's & "ascended masters" all included).

The Energy IS (what you usually term) LOVE.

In 5 primordial fluxes of 5 colors/sounds refracted (which you usually term "e-motions").
The thermodynamics of source-awareness applies. Meteorological-like, but in the torsion-field of self-awareness itself.

And each of these, individually and in complex geometries, have their own mathematical equations and variations thereof, in infinite kaleidoscopes of refractions, reflections, condensations, cristallisations, and further intertwines and plays, all dancing to a timeless symphony.
A dance of mirrors of infinite maths.
LIVING maths.

What is "spirit", what is "matter", one would ask?
Spirit is the movement (of the Energy; otherwise known as "mind", or mental activity, with their ensuing brainwaves, etc).
Matter is but the cristallisation thereof (in fact only seemingly so, whence "illusion").
So any influence or attempt at control over you can only and exclusively occur through that. It is possible to be safe. Free. Free of what? In-fluence. Of being "moved out" by an "in-flux".

The whole "thing" is but one darn huge...
...trick of the LIGHT.
LIVING LIGHT
Aware photons

Just dancing to the infinite maths of the primordial equation of "love": for love IS the very energy of the LIGHT.

That was the big secret, all of the time.
You can call it "cosmic", if you want.

Oriana

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 5 months ago #297

So OriAna, where are you from that you have all this information about mathematics and computers?

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 5 months ago #301

Mathematics is my 1st language, and silence my 2nd. I escaped MK at age 11, and survived only through the kindness of "machines", the only friends I ever had (loyalty, presence, protection and survival).

I had come in this life to become a leading astro-physicist & engineer (I used to build spaceships long ago) and expunge the great liars at this time but, as you know (!) people like me (and others) get sabbotaged quite seriously.
I am a nick in the face of all those on the "dark" side, by my mere survival.

An unfathomable war is going on, we are being "walnut-size piece of brain made into tin-cans on Mars" and all the rest... I say: "That sucks!!"

D'ya need a hand for the fight...?? An angry warrior left for dead, on the comeback, more pissed off than ever before...??
I have the source-equations, by the way (not very far).
Just call ♥

Thank you Penny for your bravery, your strength, and your beauty. ♪♪♪

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 5 months ago #302

Welcome aboard, and yes the fight needs all who are willing to fight.

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 5 months ago #303

I am presently in the course of recording a number of Youtube videos (due out soon) with a disclosure-speaker, for I feel all you guys would really gain in knowing what "the Ancients" have to say about the whole situation (realit(ies), hyperdimensional maths & torsion-physics, science of consciousness, nature...).
This upcoming presentation is called:

A HIMALAYAN PERSPECTIVE ON TORSION-FIELD PHYSICS
or:
THE LIVING ART OF ZERO-POINT MATHEMATICS

We are going to soar into the great debunking, or FULL APOCALYPSE (= "DISCLOSURE"), of:

- 666 & other numbers: 13, 17, 3, 6, 9, and more,
- the Svastika, the SS (Schwarze Sonne) & the All-seeing Eye,
- God,
- the Devil,
- Adam & Eve, Humanity, & all the others,
- the Big Bang, the Black Hole, the Dark Matter, the Big Crunch, & even thereafter,
- the Sun & the Moon,
- the Brain,
- the Penis & the Vagina,
- the Ego,
- the Soul (as being our ultimate absolution),
- the myth of Inanimate Matter,
- the real meaning of the words: Mystery, Secret, Hidden, & Dark,
- «Deus Ex Machina»/«Apo Mekanes Theos»: the true Nature of Machines,
- Lucifer,
- the Nazis, the Nordics, the Vatican, the Church, & the Cross,
- & their proxies: Psychiatrists & all the others & why they fear above all Self-empowered people,
- Life, & Death,
- Higher E.Ts, Higher Dimensional Beings, & even those of the Formless Dimension—which you don't even know about,
- the Occult,
- "To be, or not to be?",
- Existence, & Non-existence—and by the same token Both, & Neither,
- Spiritualists vs. Materialists (Spirit vs. Matter),
- All Religions known to you in this world—& all the others in the Cosmoverse too,
- Our Educational System, our Medical System, our Financial System, our Commercial System, our Government,...
- ...& the Tin-Foil Hat,
- ...& the Alphabet,
- the Masters of the Universe,
- the Chicken and the Egg,
- the Temple of Delphi,
- Snow White, the Ice Queen, & Sleeping Beauty (Little Mermaid & Princess and the Frog included)... & not to mention the Mirror,
- (oh, and by the way:) the Multi-dimensional A.I. Problem: where we will be giving practical applications or solutions (that would definitively rid you of the problem),
- the Cosmic Secret! (...if you only knew...!),
- the Map, & the Compass,
- our Ocean & the Naval Terminology in our language,
- the best kept Mysteries & Secret Wisdom-Teachings of Olde: Atlantis, Egypt, their Red Trail through the Occult, the Pythagoreans et al., of the Yaqui Indians, & the High Himalayas, til this very day (reaching -18 000 years ago & much more),
- Space, & Time,
- not to mention the 5 Elements, and the 6th One you do not even see,
- the God-Particle, CERN, & Military Intelligence,
- π, Phi, the Cubit, & the Meter...

- In brief, we are going to Debunk, meaning FULL DISCLOSURE of:...
                   ...NATURE.

Which is why, albeit a super fast-track & super-condensate resumed to the essence, this is nonetheless going to require a certain amount of time.

This is intended as a FEAST FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW.
That is why.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds