Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 6 months ago #772

Is the white light trap real? Is there a light once we leave our body which will suck us up to the moon and have us in a holding area until we 'have' to reincarnate back down here? Is there a way around this by not going through the white tunnel and have us go back to our star family? If this trap is still exsiting how and when can this machine on the moon (I assume) be deactivated?

Can anybody share some light (lol) on this topic?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 5 months ago #791

People keep telling me it's gone, but the Guardians keep saying it's still there.

It is designed to keep us here until we are 52% service to others. So that is your way out.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 5 months ago #797

I am pretty sure its still there, and hopefully I will remember to take caution when my time comes. however, it is EXTREMLY hard to resist. it is so inviting, welcoming.... you feel sense of peace and a deep craving to go there. you feel it has that which you long for the most. peace, love, knowledge. I saw it once for just a brief flicker.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 5 months ago #798

...at risk of treading into "religious beliefs" territory, everything I've read and heard about the White Light trap has nothing to do with whether not one lives in service to self or others. it is after all, a trap. one intended to trap good souls, wherein "angels" or "elders" gaslight us into believing we did something naughty and have to go back and pay karmic debt. and then they tell us these are "lessons". but then they wipe our memory and set us up to fail so we have to keep coming back "pay more debt" .

Service to others will get Humanity out of this trap as a whole, but that is why our prison wardens have been systematically exterminating those peoples, races and cultures, who generally lean towards service to others, high trust, cooperation, and charity, while assisting and promoting races and cultures who lean towards selfishness, cruelty, violence, and domination or exploitations of others. this is, in addition to instigating war and violence among all peoples and rewarding the earthly perpetrators of it with a gluttony of wealth, power and sex.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 5 months ago #801

The question of what happens to us when we die is at the core of religious beliefs.

I have been dead 7 times in this alter in this incarnation. I've gone a different place every time. The only constants are that I'm not allowed to stay and they are not usually happy to see me.

Any time there is an energy to be used as food, there will be something to eat it. That is basic ecology. I think folks should be thinking in terms of a spirit ecology rather than what they see in holy books. Or not. Religion is usually an irrational belief.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 5 months ago #802

What I talk about is my experience without the dogma.
But most people want to beat me physically because my experience conflicts with their irrational religion. And frankly, I'm tired of being abused.

Time to create page: 0.645 seconds